Ode to Kev

Firwof Kromwell

I am so sad. I was one of Pika's better friends. Both of them will be missed. I hope they are ok and I hope that they stay safe. If you guys see this, I love you and miss you ♥️

• Upvote 2

I've been playing this game for more than 2.5 years already, and yet, this is my saddest moment in PnW, seeing them leave the game. Sucks to see each of them go. I hope the best for both of them. 

o7 Pika

o7 Kev

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Really sad to see Kev delete. 

Getting to know him first in Bad Company, he's always been one of the funniest and best parts of the community. Great Job was hands down the best radio show even done, and a testament to the work he and Charlie put in for the community. I truly hope this is goodbye for now and he'll be back one day. Hope Pika and Kev are doing ok. 

• Like 3

I have heard back from Pika and she has informed me that they are doing fine and there is no need to worry! We did not get into the reasons they left and I didn't ask. She said they will miss everyone and wish us all the best ♥️

• Like 3

But he's still suppose to interview me like he promised well over a year ago 😂

In all seriousness , I wish both Kev and Pika well in their IRL adventures. No matter the reason they left, they will be missed by many in the community, myself included.

• Like 1

forumsign.PNG

9 hours ago, Toph said:

I have heard back from Pika and she has informed me that they are doing fine and there is no need to worry! We did not get into the reasons they left and I didn't ask. She said they will miss everyone and wish us all the best ♥️

Glad they are doing ok, we will miss the both 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1