10/5/2020 - Politics and War Pumpkin Carving Contest (Round 2!)

Alex

• Administrators

Here's a question I got in Discord from a couple of players that I want to share publicly:

Question: Can I use a 3D Printer to make a pumpkin?

Answer: Yes! As long as you're 3d printing a P&W related pumpkin / jack-o-lantern that's totally fine. Just be careful, I'm not sure that's something you want to put a candle in!

And in general, please be careful and safe!

I think another acceptable submission would be if you created a P&W jack-o-lantern in Minecraft or something, and send in a screenshot. It will be up to the players to decide if that is worthy of winning the competition, but I think this sort of "digital" submission that takes some significant effort is permissible.

More questions and answers:

Question: Can I paint a pumpkin?
Answer: Yes! I think that is fine.

Question: Can groups submit a pumpkin?
Answer: No - Let's do one player per submission, and one submission per player.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Zim said:

Hey @Alex, do we need to include a note of our nation id in our picture? 

Nope, you don't. When you submit it, I'll just associate your forum account / nation with the submission.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 10/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, Zim said:

Nice, then i suppose i will be the first submission, the Arrgh skull: 

IMG-20201011-233846-2.jpg

2 hours ago, Andru said:

I decided to carve the INGSOC insignia into my pumpkin. The INGSOC logo represents my alliance, Oceania.

image0 (1).jpg

These are amazing! Great work both of you! Thank you for participating :D

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 10/17/2020 at 7:55 PM, Laurentino Cortizo said:

Happy Halloween from the Greater Unitary Republic!

7AC9EA9E-8CBA-422F-A174-EB30EDE497BB.jpeg

I love it! Great work, and thank you for participating!

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Adam the Conqueror said:

Happy Halloween!

IMG-4053 (1).jpg

IMG-4056 (1).jpg

Epic! Fantastic work!

Note to all: I have extended the submission period from 10/23 to 10/25. This is reflected in the OP as well.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Happy Halloween from The Republic of Ohio! PS: Sorry that it doesn't look the best, I found it a little hard to do the detail within the triangle and carve as I had to use a big knife as the little pumpkin carving knife broke. (If you can't tell it's my nation flag.)20201024_174246_compress33.thumb.jpg.42b5aefa683f5292fb70e562afe8641a.jpg

Edited by CloakedMidnight
Photo wasn't attached...
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators

Thank you to everyone who participated! I am going to setup a thread for voting here momentarily.

• Haha 1

Forums Rules | Game Link