Introduction

Shantaezeonna

I never properly introduced myself, hi i'm shantae (shantaezeonna) And I am from Chicago, IL. And growing up I never really had any family, other then my grandmother. so I was always that shy girl that nobody paid attention to, until I got in middle school and kids started picking on me, and my grandmother told me "If you let those people control you, then you're just as weak as they are" Then I became more bold, and I am going to make sure my voice is heard, And stand up for those who wont. Because everyone deserves to feel loved, or helped. And life's too short to be rude to those you don't even know, when for all you know they could be your kin. SO be kind, and whatever makes you happy makes you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Baron Shubham said:

I am unable to make a head or tail of the circumstances in which you decided to write such a pea-brained pretentious thing

The report is there bud.

• Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

On 10/4/2020 at 10:07 PM, Shantaezeonna said:

I never properly introduced myself, hi i'm shantae (shantaezeonna) And I am from Chicago, IL. And growing up I never really had any family, other then my grandmother. so I was always that shy girl that nobody paid attention to, until I got in middle school and kids started picking on me, and my grandmother told me "If you let those people control you, then you're just as weak as they are" Then I became more bold, and I am going to make sure my voice is heard, And stand up for those who wont. Because everyone deserves to feel loved, or helped. And life's too short to be rude to those you don't even know, when for all you know they could be your kin. SO be kind, and whatever makes you happy makes you.

Welcome. P&W can be your second home. I've been here for +5 years and you'll meet cool people in here. :D

On 10/10/2020 at 7:36 PM, Biel said:

Welcome. P&W can be your second home. I've been here for +5 years and you'll meet cool people in here. :D

Boy I've been here for a month. I just wanted yall ta kno bout dat girl from da souf side who country stay on some bald head hueax sh!t

• Upvote 1