Walk The Plank (ROH)

Richard Payne III

First of all, we're in a defensive war, so we don't really need to have a goal other than preventing you from achieving yours.

Now, because y'all are retarded, and don't have an actual goal more detailed than kermit sudoku, we have to think up a goal.

Beating the ever-living shit out of you and leaving you crippled is a good goal.

It's also pretty damn fun.

3 minutes ago, Swedge said:

Lmfao. The dude who thinks pirates takes out loans.... calling Ripper ignorant of how piracy works? .... 😂

he never said they would need to take out loans, just that they would lose so much that they would need cash

literally what he said

4 hours ago, Grave said:

Actually yeah, they'd need over 100 million each to return all their losses from this war. Meanwhile Swamp is at 60m per player and will actually return those losses to their members 

unlike arrgh, our members will actually get back the cash needed to rebuild

5 minutes ago, JERRY_XLII said:

he never said they would need to take out loans, just that they would lose so much that they would need cash

literally what he said

19 hours ago, Grave said:

A week after we give you mercy Swamp will be rebuilt as if nothing happened while many in arrgh will struggle for weeks and pull out loans to have any rebuilding funds

Lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Grave said:

6.9B / 57 members is 121million per member, this value accounts for all loot taken from Swamp during this war.

Screenshot_20201013-104845_Discord.jpg

The Swamp is bigger than 57 members, we're at about 600+ last time I counted, that's not even counting TCW or training alliances/prots, so the cost per member is much lower. The majority of our members aren't even fighting, they're just sitting back and making money like it's peace time. 

As a soldier in this little mini-war, I have to say it's been rather useful in helping cross-alliance coordination and shore up weak parts of our alliance. As pirates, you all make it a point to highlight our inactive and under-milled members and it's been helpful to work out the kinks in our internal processes. So we're growing stronger in a lot of ways. And we're doing whatever we want in the context of the battlefield, slotting arrgh members once they come out of vacation or beige and scorching soldiers with airstrikes like I just hit a killstreak on call of duty. Lots of wins to be had. 

As for costs, you assume all "landlubbers" are pixelhuggers. Some of us like to be in a state of war. I don't care about my infra, and my alliance will reimburse damages anyway. Eating nukes in war are a badge of honor. I rather enjoy the simple pleasures like receiving an notification that my Iron Dome shot down Isjaki's missile or catching a pirate with $120 mil in their coffers and blockading and cycling it down to nothing. Or watching Arrgh drop 10 members and most of their applicants over the last week. Just the little things in life. That's where the fun is for me, not producing steel to flip on the market for $200 ppu profit or saving up my daily revenue to buy that shiny new Urban Planning. meh to that. 

Even without sizeable warchests and shit for military, arrgh is a great opponent. No one is more experienced in the pirate style of warfare. We're learning a lot. And my war chest is actually 20% larger than when I started the war. I'm not getting blockaded or losing wars. So I really can do this for a while. 

Cheers and good luck the rest of the way. 

Edited by MBaku
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, MBaku said:

The Swamp is bigger than 57 members, we're at about 600+ last time I counted, that's not even counting TCW or training alliances/prots, so the cost per member is much lower. The majority of our members aren't even fighting, they're just sitting back and making money like it's peace time. 

The swamp being bigger helps arrgh more than it helps swamp itself actually, every member in enemy lines who isn't an active combatant is an income source for a pirate, so while having 600+ members helps you sustain damages, it also helped me make you lose half a billion (as of now) using your own cash and resources, those who are sitting and printing money, are helping us too (<3). so idk what number advantage you have there.

19 minutes ago, MBaku said:

catching a pirate with $120 mil in their coffers and blockading and cycling it down to nothing. Or watching Arrgh drop 10 members and most of their applicants over the last week.

except that's not happening? :v

21 minutes ago, MBaku said:

I don't care about my infra, and my alliance will reimburse damages anyway.

With your own tax money?

26 minutes ago, MBaku said:

Even without sizeable warchests and shit for military, arrgh is a great opponent. No one is more experienced in the pirate style of warfare. We're learning a lot. And my war chest is actually 20% larger than when I started the war.

image.thumb.png.93312374b9f3f89cd5f398ae354060d9.png

This is your performance against us no warchest shit for military pirates, I wonder how you'd perform against people with military.. 😛

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

41 minutes ago, MBaku said:

As a soldier in this little mini-war, I have to say it's been rather useful in helping cross-alliance coordination and shore up weak parts of our alliance. As pirates, you all make it a point to highlight our inactive and under-milled members and it's been helpful to work out the kinks in our internal processes. So we're growing stronger in a lot of ways. And we're doing whatever we want in the context of the battlefield, slotting arrgh members once they come out of vacation or beige and scorching soldiers with airstrikes like I just hit a killstreak on call of duty. Lots of wins to be had. 

As for costs, you assume all "landlubbers" are pixelhuggers. Some of us like to be in a state of war. I don't care about my infra, and my alliance will reimburse damages anyway. Eating nukes in war are a badge of honor. I rather enjoy the simple pleasures like receiving an notification that my Iron Dome shot down Isjaki's missile or catching a pirate with $120 mil in their coffers and blockading and cycling it down to nothing. Or watching Arrgh drop 10 members and most of their applicants over the last week. Just the little things in life. That's where the fun is for me, not producing steel to flip on the market for $200 ppu profit or saving up my daily revenue to buy that shiny new Urban Planning. meh to that. 

Even without sizeable warchests and shit for military, arrgh is a great opponent. No one is more experienced in the pirate style of warfare. We're learning a lot. And my war chest is actually 20% larger than when I started the war. I'm not getting blockaded or losing wars. So I really can do this for a while. 

Cheers and good luck the rest of the way. 

Well said Mbaku, don't let the trolls twist your opinion on it. Proud to be your leader.

9 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

The swamp being bigger helps arrgh more than it helps swamp itself actually, every member in enemy lines who isn't an active combatant is an income source for a pirate, so while having 600+ members helps you sustain damages, it also helped me make you lose half a billion (as of now) using your own cash and resources, those who are sitting and printing money, are helping us too (<3). so idk what number advantage you have there.

With your own tax money?

image.thumb.png.93312374b9f3f89cd5f398ae354060d9.png

This is your performance against us no warchest shit for military pirates, I wonder how you'd perform against people with military.. 😛

Take your toxicity somewhere else dude. This man just complimented you and had absolutely no negativity. Then you start trying to trash him. Get a life.

34 minutes ago, MBaku said:

I don't care about my infra, and my alliance will reimburse damages anyway.

Thus is precisely why they teach about opportunity costs in university. The point isn't to reimburse pixels. The point is that you lost 16 billion that could have been invested in cities and projects. Good luck financing your rebuild with your own taxes.

41 minutes ago, MBaku said:

As pirates, you all make it a point to highlight our inactive and under-milled members and it's been helpful to work out the kinks in our internal processes.

Except that we go after your actives and biggest guys. Check out your leader's war history. I beiged him a few days ago using nukes and airstrikes, because he couldn't be bothered to maintain defcon.

And from the looks of things, he hasn't learnt his lesson yet. But it's ok, I guess your taxes will pay for his rebuild too.

20201014_002041.jpg

45 minutes ago, MBaku said:

That's where the fun is for me, not producing steel to flip on the market for $200 ppu profit or saving up my daily revenue to buy that shiny new Urban Planning. meh to that.

I know, right? Join Arrgh

1 minute ago, Isjaki said:

Thus is precisely why they teach about opportunity costs in university. The point isn't to reimburse pixels. The point is that you lost 16 billion that could have been invested in cities and projects. Good luck financing your rebuild with your own taxes.

Except that we go after your actives and biggest guys. Check out your leader's war history. I beiged him a few days ago using nukes and airstrikes, because he couldn't be bothered to maintain defcon.

And from the looks of things, he hasn't learnt his lesson yet. But it's ok, I guess your taxes will pay for his rebuild too.

20201014_002041.jpg

Thats hilarious, I had actually just dropped to hit you. You did me a favor and used a offensive on me instead 😜 good luck on the cycling.

Just now, Richard Payne III said:

Thats hilarious, I had actually just dropped to hit you. You did me a favor and used a offensive on me instead 😜 good luck on the cycling.

Thats also not current

And why would I need a military against 100k soldiers again?

This is the first time I have heard of someone buying infra to build AUP and dropping military at the same time to hit someone, but sure, whatever you say 🤭

In case you feel like you can do with milcom training, I charge 400m to train alliances.

Just now, Isjaki said:

This is the first time I have heard of someone buying infra to build AUP and dropping military at the same time to hit someone, but sure, whatever you say 🤭

In case you feel like you can do with milcom training, I charge 400m to train alliances.

I bought 50 to get the right build before I blow my infra, smart guy. Ill ride that shit all the way down while making sure you get to do nothing but nuke.

I bought 50 to get the right build before I blow my infra, smart guy. Ill ride that shit all the way down while making sure you get to do nothing but nuke.

Eventually not even that

2 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

And why would I need a military against 100k soldiers again?

Because curiously enough, you guys still haven't been able to figure out my reset time. Should really be obvious by now.

3 hours ago, Grave said:

6.9B / 57 members is 121million per member, this value accounts for all loot taken from Swamp during this war.

Screenshot_20201013-104845_Discord.jpg

OH! That explains it!

The thing that you're misunderstanding is that while the losses you sustain are mostly a reasonable reflection of your rebuild costs, the losses Arrgh sustains are not reflective of their rebuild costs.

As you know, traditional alliances like yours operate under a system of deterrence and preparation, backed by an economic engine powered by infrastructure and improvements. This works very well while peace is maintained, but has several major limitations. In this case, the relevant limitation is that any damage taken, be it losses sustained or even resources invested in attacks, must be ultimately replaced to resume peacetime economic operations.

Dedicated raiding alliances on the other hand don't need to replace anything beyond what can be paid for within the login bonus alone. Sure, they might choose to bulk up their militaries and infrastructure on a very temporary basis, but that's always done with the understanding that the assets are entirely disposable rather than with the expectation that the bulk is a necessary part of regular operations. Therefore, they won't suffer under rebuilding: all that they're fielding is disposable. Their normal operations aren't even hindered now, let alone during some sort of rebuild phase.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

Screenshot_20201013-130443_Discord.thumb.jpg.3f01e985d474370a89161ff3533fd2db.jpg

whatever you say....

Screenshot_20201013-130443_Discord.thumb.jpg.3f01e985d474370a89161ff3533fd2db.jpg

whatever you say....

Interesting that you changed your mind in the span of 1.5 days, from AUP to wanting to slot me, but suit yourself.

Also, pro tip, buy pixels in multiples of 100. It's taught in the beginning of the game, really. But I'm sure there are many stable geniuses running Swamp 😋

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

That is a pretty good rate for solid milcom training actually. But, no reason to begrudge Swamp their 60b training exercise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Isjaki said:

Interesting that you changed your mind in the span of 1.5 days, from AUP to wanting to slot me, but suit yourself.

Also, pro tip, buy pixels in multiples of 100. It's taught in the beginning of the game, really. But I'm sure there are many stable geniuses running Swamp 😋

Lol, your ignorance is astounding. Keep going though

Ps, I need about 800k food before aup, wanna make a bet ill still get it?

Lol, your ignorance is astounding. Keep going though

Ps, I need about 800k food before aup, wanna make a bet ill still get it?

I'm hoping you do, actually. I have wagered 20m with someone that you will build upto 2.5k infra and build AUP before I nuke you 😋

Just now, Isjaki said:

I'm hoping you do, actually. I have wagered 20m with someone that you will build upto 2.5k infra and build AUP before I nuke you 😋

Well that's an option, but ill probably wait. Keep saving for that new city while I dominate you.

58 minutes ago, MBaku said:

watching Arrgh drop 10 members and most of their applicants over the last week.

> Admits finding pleasure in opponent losing members.

"aww I am so proud of you Mbaku <3"

> Posts some numbers

"Dude you're so toxic"

ok Atlan 😛

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

Well that's an option, but ill probably wait. Keep saving for that new city while I dominate you.

I will look forward to it. But something tells me that you guys will mess up the beige. Won't be the first time that would happen, I was beiged twice last night and broke out both times, because I can.

24 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

catching a pirate with $120 mil in their coffers and blockading and cycling it down to nothing. Or watching Arrgh drop 10 members and most of their applicants over the last week.

You successfully gathered intelligence about Anarchy TypeBeat. Your spies discovered that Anarchy TypeBeat has 2 spies, $124,623,859.20, 1,064.95 coal, 1,629.00 oil, 335.40 uranium, 307.00 lead, 2,504.12 iron, 154.00 bauxite, 281.54 gasoline, 477.35 munitions, 0.00 steel, 1.00 aluminum, and 2,721.07 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $18,186.53 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed.  😛

And again.. you keep quoting my infra losses like it's something I care about. That's like quoting your win/loss record and saying check out this loser! Did someone break my blockade? Did someone take my money? Nope. I imposed my will and ate some nukes for lunch. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1