Walk The Plank (ROH)

Richard Payne III

20 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I know right? It's like playing games for fun. Weird.

You should instead follow orders without questions and not even know what the goal behind the said orders is.
This sounds fun. Kinda like the real life though. :v

I can blindfold myself and mash random buttons on keyboard and yet write sentences that would make more sense than that smh. 

Your goal is nothing. No objective. None. You say you do it for fun but get salty when people comments on your saltiness over war, despite being the reason that the whole thing started. If it was really all fun and games for you, your members shouldn't have come here in the first place to spout nonsense on defending the pirates with substandard bs like "We don't care for profit", "We can't be defeated because we don't care about winning" and other such nincompoop whinning. Each and every comment that your members have wrote and/or your sympathizers have wrote only shows what a bunch of hypocrite goons you people are. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Baron Shubham said:

Each and every comment that your members have wrote and/or your sympathizers have wrote only shows what a bunch of hypocrite goons you people are. 

The best kind?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, Ripper said:

You should instead follow orders without questions and not even know what the goal behind the said orders is.

We all know why we're fighting, but we have an ancient artifact you lack called organisation ( which is why we're winning by the way ), and that means we talk about alliance matters as a whole in a proper official statement, also known as the post you're commenting on.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Ripper said:

That's great news! So, what's your goal behind this war? What are your victory requirements?

Do you see Arrgh on this list? We have already exceeded our own goals.

Screenshot_20201010-123743_Discord.jpg

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Grave said:

Screenshot_20201010-123743_Discord.jpg

If your goal was to stop us from being on that list, we were never on that list in the first place lol. If you count just the active individual raiders in Arrgh, we make bank, but not everyone in Arrgh raids. Set better goalposts instead of misinterpreting statistics 😛

Pirates aren't raiders. Raiders raid for cash. Pirates exist to have fun. This may be anything from raiding to burning pixels to doing whatever they want to do. 2/10 for your argument?

3 hours ago, Grave said:

No idea what your goal is.

For another alliance to not make $1B while you sustain 3 times that in damages?

And for how long? Forever?

You clearly have no idea what this is about.

6 hours ago, Isjaki said:

If your goal was to stop us from being on that list, we were never on that list in the first place lol. If you count just the active individual raiders in Arrgh, we make bank, but not everyone in Arrgh raids. Set better goalposts instead of misinterpreting statistics 😛

Pirates aren't raiders. Raiders raid for cash. Pirates exist to have fun. This may be anything from raiding to burning pixels to doing whatever they want to do. 2/10 for your argument?

That's hilarious because if I change it to the last 28 days, you're on the list , usually top 5 but not now. 

"If you only look at the 5 people with positive stats we are making bank"  

And I'm misinterpreting stats? 95% of Arrgh is suffering but that's irrelevant too you and would speak volumes about how little loyalty or Brotherhood exists in Arrgh if it wasn't common knowledge already. 

Lastly if you existed to have fun you wouldn't hide behind 800per city infra and 10-15 city down-declares like the rest of the pvp community.

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, Ripper said:

That's great news! So, what's your goal behind this war? What are your victory requirements?

I would ask if you were retarded, but.....

7 hours ago, Isjaki said:

Pirates aren't raiders. Raiders raid for cash. Pirates exist to have fun. 

....guess here is the answer.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Ripper said:

No idea what your goal is.

For another alliance to not make $1B while you sustain 3 times that in damages?

And for how long? Forever?

You clearly have no idea what this is about.

Firstly you haven't made even 50 million, much less actually, sustaining losses. 

Considering that damage is split amongst many more people who can also get those losses back much easier and can actually sustainably continue fighting at this same pace, I think we're in a pretty good spot.

Any show of mercy on our part is simply us setting limits and staying within them. 

Edited by Grave
Typo
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Grave said:

would speak volumes about how little loyalty or Brotherhood exists in Arrgh if it wasn't common knowledge already. 

I thought we'd agreed we wouldn't talk about my plans to coup Arrgh and come back to TI with their bank, you're making it hard for me Grave. :(

• Haha 4

tvPWtuA.gif

1 hour ago, Grave said:

That's hilarious because if I change it to the last 28 days, you're on the list , usually top 5 but not now. 

"If you only look at the 5 people with positive stats we are making bank"  

And I'm misinterpreting stats? 95% of Arrgh is suffering but that's irrelevant too you and would speak volumes about how little loyalty or Brotherhood exists in Arrgh if it wasn't common knowledge already. 

Lastly if you existed to have fun you wouldn't hide behind 800per city infra and 10-15 city down-declares like the rest of the pvp community.

I guess going by the stats I'm suffering too lmao. But guess what, it's more fun to bomb 3k infra cities. Like I said before, pirate does what pirate wants, whether to raid or whether to bomb 3k infra cities.

As for hiding behind 800 infra cities (700 actually) hasn't stopped your guys from nuking us. You should thank us for providing free training to your members. I still expect all of you to sell down to 800 and sit on us 😛