Walk The Plank (ROH)

Richard Payne III

4 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

From spy reports i can tell you they don't have enough to effectively raid while blockaded and cycled efficiently. 

Any raider worth spit can and will continue raiding operations with 0 munitions if needs be.

1 minute ago, souparmon said:

You act like they actually want to fight a "regular" war. Their targets are easy raids with money. There is no profit in war. 

Yes, which is why this war won't harm Arrgh at all: they have complete freedom to use their offensive slots profitably while salty bois make their lives that much easier by filling their defense slots in a predictable and manageable manner.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Any raider worth spit can and will continue raiding operations with 0 munitions if needs be.

Yes, which is why this war won't harm Arrgh at all: they have complete freedom to use their offensive slots profitably while salty bois make their lives that much easier by filling their defense slots in a predictable and manageable manner.

Gotta have those soldats to raid 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

while blockaded and cycled efficiently. 

And how's that working out so far?

Raiders can easily raid more warchest from, either Swamp, or other sources. They might even keep some credits handy and then what?

Look up to the sky above~

7 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Tell me how your common arrgh member can raid while being hammered and zeroed on ground. Blockaded and empty of resources. I've already said, arrgh core knows what to do and how to do it, most don't, and will grow very tired of war. They will flake away till leadership decides to turn things around.

On the other hand, my guys like war and have wanted arrghs slots for quite a while. They can last an extended conflict. Enjoy this guys, its for all those times I said no 😘

Edited by Richard Payne III
Added
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Tell me how your common arrgh member can raid while being hammered and zeroed on ground. Blockaded and empty of resources. I've already said, arrgh core knows what to do and how to do it, most don't, and will grow very tired of war. They will flake away till leadership decides to turn things around.

4 minutes ago, Kiloist II said:

Arrgh, how much are you paying for an ear of corn during this? A buccaneer still or??

This meme suffices to reply to both I think

pmLHIKG.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

PicsArt_07-21-08_16_40.jpg.2598e90725b58d3b6e475b12721733b3.jpg

Walk The Plank (ROH)

The Lost Empire has heard Arrgh's cries for fame. We have heard your loud pirate wailing as our ships broke your hulls. We have witnessed your ships fall before our allies and most of all we have heard your war trumpets as you sail for The Ampersand. 

Naturally, our war horns blared 10x louder. Our sails filled with more wind, our oars with fresh power. Our hearts with more passion. We come for you arrgh, and when you make false claims we are ready to defend ours. 

Screenshot_20190903-164020_Google.jpg.e3ca65d0b78d62f0fe19e0891ef3399b.jpg

Another micro, another rant.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Why would raiders need munitions or uranium? Or wouldn't have access to those intrinsically?

If you're an idiot and/or hopelessly unprepared then rip, if not then it's a minor inconvenience at the most, and generally a useful convenience.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say being blockade cycled and having your soldier buys nuked makes raiding anything but an already zeroed target plucked clean of the juciest loot impossible.

So no, it's not a minor inconvenience. Not even close to that. Unlike you scarf most arrgh members don't sit around with 65 missiles waiting for this day to come.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I'm gonna go on a limb and say being blockade cycled and having your soldier buys nuked makes raiding anything but an already zeroed target plucked clean of the juciest loot impossible.

So no, it's not a minor inconvenience. Not even close to that. Unlike you scarf most arrgh members don't sit around with 65 missiles waiting for this day to come.

We're not being blockade cycled though. We can easily break out any time we wish. And we always have 0 ground anyway smh.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Richard Payne III said:

On the other hand, my guys like war and have wanted arrghs slots for quite a while. They can last an extended conflict. Enjoy this guys, its for all those times I said no 😘

Let me explain you how raiding works.

There are 5 slots for raiding

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

We're not being blockade cycled though. We can easily break out any time we wish. And we always have 0 ground anyway smh.

If you can break out then see my prior post about being pinned by competent individuals. Thanks for proving my point though.

Every pirate I've ever ordered counters on has been treated the same, and infact thanks to NPO, all of us have been subject to that same treatment of being blockade cycled and soldiers blasted to Oblivion with the only targets we could actually beige being far past their prime.

I even did it to bluebear for gods sake. I'm having it don't to a mythic guy (coming up on two) as we speak. When done by competent people it's actually rather a pain in the ass, when it's not, it's actually rather humorous when they get beiged. Something we've all experienced, like that time I looted 150m from Polaris while they bounced the bank because some c13 wanted to sit on 43 ships infront of me at 19. 😛

The whole point of operations like this is to punish you by garnishing your income. "I still make profit!" You say as you settle for mediocre targets you'd otherwise not bother with. "You're actually 70m in the hole from what'd you usually make the past 2 or so days" is what I'd retort with. 😛

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Akuryo said:

If you can break out then see my prior post about being pinned by competent individuals. Thanks for proving my point though.

Every pirate I've ever ordered counters on has been treated the same, and infact thanks to NPO, all of us have been subject to that same treatment of being blockade cycled and soldiers blasted to Oblivion with the only targets we could actually beige being far past their prime.

I even did it to bluebear for gods sake. I'm having it don't to a mythic guy (coming up on two) as we speak. When done by competent people it's actually rather a pain in the ass, when it's not, it's actually rather humorous when they get beiged. Something we've all experienced, like that time I looted 150m from Polaris while they bounced the bank because some c13 wanted to sit on 43 ships infront of me at 19. 😛

The whole point of operations like this is to punish you by garnishing your income. "I still make profit!" You say as you settle for mediocre targets you'd otherwise not bother with. "You're actually 70m in the hole from what'd you usually make the past 2 or so days" is what I'd retort with. 😛

I can still declare on noobs who will beige me. Not much of a point there. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Fix it from your end. Seems like i had to initiate that one.

Surprise surprise, when you threaten people with a double standard, please be ready for a reaction.

Now please, continue.

Genuinely out of curiousity Atlan, what exactly makes you think you can stop Arrgh from raiding you? alliances much better than TLE and far more competent have tried this in past and they all failed, each and every single one of them. 🤷‍♂️

And since you seem to be getting away with quoting me without proper context, let me set the context and timeline straight for you and for everyone.

The attached screenshot is from a little peace talk we had few days back. "We'll fix it from our end" refers to TLE raids on Arrgh, that's it, and since the Ampersand, a member of Swamp agrees it is okay to hit back in any capacity in response to raids, Idk what Atlan even has to complain about here lol. I countered a TLE raid on Arrgh and the TLE guy tried to bribe me (with just $3m smh) to 'let him go', I said I'd only negotiate with a govt and TLE's last raids on Arrgh would be part of negotiations too, I was later contacted by a TLE govt guy, we pretty much sorted it out. I was then asked to ask my fellow pirates to stop nuking TLE, I asked for an assurance from Atlan that there wouldn't be unprovoked raids from TLE in return, and Atlan tried to make it a fair deal by asking us to stop raiding TLE at all, this offer in a totally unexpected move was rejected by Arrgh (imagine Arrgh not signing an NAP for free with you smh). This is where my statement in screenshot takes place.

• Like 1

tvPWtuA.gif

1 hour ago, Sam Cooper said:

Genuinely out of curiousity Atlan, what exactly makes you think you can stop Arrgh from raiding you? alliances much better than TLE and far more competent have tried this in past and they all failed, each and every single one of them. 🤷‍♂️

And since you seem to be getting away with quoting me without proper context, let me set the context and timeline straight for you and for everyone.

The attached screenshot is from a little peace talk we had few days back. "We'll fix it from our end" refers to TLE raids on Arrgh, that's it, and since the Ampersand, a member of Swamp agrees it is okay to hit back in any capacity in response to raids, Idk what Atlan even has to complain about here lol. I countered a TLE raid on Arrgh and the TLE guy tried to bribe me (with just $3m smh) to 'let him go', I said I'd only negotiate with a govt and TLE's last raids on Arrgh would be part of negotiations too, I was later contacted by a TLE govt guy, we pretty much sorted it out. I was then asked to ask my fellow pirates to stop nuking TLE, I asked for an assurance from Atlan that there wouldn't be unprovoked raids from TLE in return, and Atlan tried to make it a fair deal by asking us to stop raiding TLE at all, this offer in a totally unexpected move was rejected by Arrgh (imagine Arrgh not signing an NAP for free with you smh). This is where my statement in screenshot takes place.

So In short, exactly what I said. Double standards, I can raid you but you can't raid me type of thing. This was before you declared war on our M-Level ally though. So I mean pick your reason you have TLE at your door. Yall are so salty, don't act like you haven't lost alot already. I know this hurts you, your replies show it. Keep going arrgh admiralty, I look forward to this conflict not ending as quick as the others.

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

This is what I've been saying, and I've also said my guys are newish. This conflict will be great training for beige cycling and whatnot. Regardless, we both lose money. The only difference is that we lose more money, while you lose more members and moral. This is a fight, and a money hole I'm willing to dig. Good luck arrgh, maybe your talented FA team can turn this one around (just don't send sam and isjaki) they're the ones that got you into this mess 😅🤣

Fixed
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sam Cooper said:

alliances much better than TLE and far more competent have tried this in past and they all failed, each and every single one of them. 🤷‍♂️

You don't know your history very well 

3 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Yall are so salty, don't act like you haven't lost alot already. I know this hurts you, your replies show it. Keep going arrgh admiralty, I look forward to this conflict not ending as quick as the others.

bruh tf lmao, if you don't want me to respond then maybe don't randomly quote me out of context?

and about my loss :

Markovia losses: (1 nations)
Units: 
{SHIP=223, MISSILE=2, TANK=9617, NUKE=2, SOLDIER=916603}
Infra: $30,950,783.34
Consumption: 
{GASOLINE=3230.17, MUNITIONS=6628.89}
Loot: 
{MONEY=-33371920.00, FOOD=-3349, COAL=-917, OIL=-687, URANIUM=-1040, LEAD=-1982, IRON=-624, BAUXITE=-641, GASOLINE=-2578, MUNITIONS=-2761, STEEL=-6889, ALUMINUM=-3098}
Total: 
{MONEY=17688898.34, FOOD=-3349, COAL=-917, OIL=-687, URANIUM=-540, LEAD=-1982, IRON=-624, BAUXITE=-641, GASOLINE=1802.17, MUNITIONS=3867.89, STEEL=4609.50, ALUMINUM=-1398}
Converted Total: $25,528,590.91

The Lost Empire, The Lost Legion losses: (12 nations)
Units: 
{SHIP=41, AIRCRAFT=372, TANK=10384, SOLDIER=392343}
Infra: $145,435,385.22
Consumption: 
{GASOLINE=10756.88, MUNITIONS=13206}
Loot: 
{MONEY=33371920.00, FOOD=3349, COAL=917, OIL=687, URANIUM=1040, LEAD=1982, IRON=624, BAUXITE=641, GASOLINE=2578, MUNITIONS=2761, STEEL=6889, ALUMINUM=3098}
Total: 
{MONEY=184930060.22, FOOD=3349, COAL=917, OIL=687, URANIUM=1040, LEAD=1982, IRON=624, BAUXITE=641, GASOLINE=13334.88, MUNITIONS=15967.00, STEEL=13311, ALUMINUM=4958}
Converted Total: $352,322,440.22

so idk lol.

tvPWtuA.gif

1 minute ago, Sam Cooper said:

bruh tf lmao, if you don't want me to respond then maybe don't randomly quote me out of context?

and about my loss :

Markovia losses: (1 nations)
Units: 
{SHIP=223, MISSILE=2, TANK=9617, NUKE=2, SOLDIER=916603}
Infra: $30,950,783.34
Consumption: 
{GASOLINE=3230.17, MUNITIONS=6628.89}
Loot: 
{MONEY=-33371920.00, FOOD=-3349, COAL=-917, OIL=-687, URANIUM=-1040, LEAD=-1982, IRON=-624, BAUXITE=-641, GASOLINE=-2578, MUNITIONS=-2761, STEEL=-6889, ALUMINUM=-3098}
Total: 
{MONEY=17688898.34, FOOD=-3349, COAL=-917, OIL=-687, URANIUM=-540, LEAD=-1982, IRON=-624, BAUXITE=-641, GASOLINE=1802.17, MUNITIONS=3867.89, STEEL=4609.50, ALUMINUM=-1398}
Converted Total: $25,528,590.91

The Lost Empire, The Lost Legion losses: (12 nations)
Units: 
{SHIP=41, AIRCRAFT=372, TANK=10384, SOLDIER=392343}
Infra: $145,435,385.22
Consumption: 
{GASOLINE=10756.88, MUNITIONS=13206}
Loot: 
{MONEY=33371920.00, FOOD=3349, COAL=917, OIL=687, URANIUM=1040, LEAD=1982, IRON=624, BAUXITE=641, GASOLINE=2578, MUNITIONS=2761, STEEL=6889, ALUMINUM=3098}
Total: 
{MONEY=184930060.22, FOOD=3349, COAL=917, OIL=687, URANIUM=1040, LEAD=1982, IRON=624, BAUXITE=641, GASOLINE=13334.88, MUNITIONS=15967.00, STEEL=13311, ALUMINUM=4958}
Converted Total: $352,322,440.22

so idk lol.

Lmao, back to the stats. Thats all you got. How about moral? You got any of that? I can show you ours. 

Screenshot_20201005-074124_Discord.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Lmao, back to the stats. Thats all you got. How about moral? You got any of that? I can show you ours. 

Kinda heartwarming ngl ❤️ Tell them I wish them all good luck.

won't even respond to the question whether I or Arrgh has high enough morale for a war, you should probably retrospect on what (and to whom) you're asking.  : )

tvPWtuA.gif

1 minute ago, Sam Cooper said:

Kinda heartwarming ngl ❤️ Tell them I wish them all good luck.

won't even respond to the question whether I or Arrgh has high enough morale for a war, you should probably retrospect on what (and to whom) you're asking.  : )

Haha. At least we are making progress towards a mutually happy war. Arrgh has no shortage of fighters, I just don't think people go to arrgh to be involved in alliance politics. From my 3 years here, arrgh is where you join to keep to yourself and raid. 

I'd love to see Arrghs total net income over the next week compared to Swamp's, we can do more damage than total money you make, can you say the same for us? 

Ultimately one side is valuing net damage, and the other is valuing reduction of Income. So we won't see eye to eye, but you can't pretend you're Winning just because you had nothing to lose from the start. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Isjaki said:

I can still declare on noobs who will beige me. Not much of a point there. 

And how much does that beige really help though if you're still being sat on and still have no ability to hit good targets? 😛

See the argument you're making is the wrong one. Arrgh already has the correct and perfect counter play to this, which is what you should be arguing. It's that counter play that is why I'd never use the way I deal with individual raiders on all of Arrgh. Hitting all of Arrgh to do that does technically disincentivize raiding you, but it does this by encouraging full pirate terror mode against you. This is where things like your sheet of cities infra and nuke patrols for them fall under.

Your argument is not "lol we still make money", your income is down 75+% from usual, that's an argument you'll just never win. The argument is "lol who cares our objective to cause as much damage and problems for you as possible we're already rich, we can teach you a lesson too!"

And that kids is why anti piracy measures are typically an exercise in futility. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, have fun then. I used to be addicted to fighting on the guerilla side of asymmetrical warfare and causing as much disruption as possible back in the day.

It was pretty amusing.

I know that killing pirates is fun, but let's not kill kill them. They're cute with their lil eye patches. 

Good luck TLE, and have fun.

Have fun Arrgh!

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

this thread is so fricking pathetic. clowns, all of you.

aku is right in that these types of “wars” can hurt arrgh but we’re talking about competency and im not really sure if tle fits that? idk i dont follow them. arrgh is also right in that it still hurts to sit on a bunch of nations that barely have anything to hit so...

tle will give up in a couple weeks or so and then everyone will move on. making this thread was pointless though, nobody cares

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hope said:

this thread is so fricking pathetic. clowns, all of you.

aku is right in that these types of “wars” can hurt arrgh but we’re talking about competency and im not really sure if tle fits that? idk i dont follow them. arrgh is also right in that it still hurts to sit on a bunch of nations that barely have anything to hit so...

tle will give up in a couple weeks or so and then everyone will move on. making this thread was pointless though, nobody cares

Well the stats have my back on this one. My arrgh post has surpassed all others related to this event, including arrghs own. Yes, it strokes my ego 😎 no, I don't care for the cost to sit on them. As for competence, you said it yourself, you don't follow us. So really you shouldn't even had mentioned competence. However, since you did let me tell you something. Do you think TKR, Rose, Grumpy, T$ or any of the others became "competent" by sitting around not fighting? By laying back and hugging pixels right? Ms. Hope? My members, actually have shown alot of growth in recent months. A ton, and despite personal feelings I think that's the general consensus in Orbis. So, I mean keep sitting back and running your mouth and making yourself look dumb. I'll keep blaring my war horns till my guys are deemed "Competent." Tbh, not far from here.

1 hour ago, Williarsk said:

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

ARRRGH!!!

Arrgh! We don't want to!

Typos, alot