Walk The Plank (ROH)

Richard Payne III

The kind of intangible benefit (in comparison to all the stats and resource topics) of wars is community building:) you guys have a fun group there at TLE, and I am sure you will enjoy the war all together!

• Upvote 2

Oh no , whatever will we do without a tiny fraction of our fake, in game money and pixels . Arrgh is going to be shown where they really stand in the food chain, at the bottom, scavenging for scraps.

Edited by Grave
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kratos said:

When will my fellow orbis friends understand that rolling Arrgh is pointless , they don't have anything of worth that can be rolled or destroyed, anyone who has attempted to do so have wasted their cash,resources,infra & time.

Good luck anyway. 

It’s not about that it’s that they have been attacking many aa’s in swamp we’re putting an end to thesepieces of shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Ketya said:

The kind of intangible benefit (in comparison to all the stats and resource topics) of wars is community building:) you guys have a fun group there at TLE, and I am sure you will enjoy the war all together!

Standing ovation Ketya, glad to see you are doing well. Also happy to see some people acknowledge more to the game then stats and pixels. Atlantis misses you 07

23 minutes ago, Grave said:

Oh no , whatever will we do without a tiny fraction of our fake, in game money and pixels . Arrgh is going to be shown where they really stand in the food chain, at the bottom, scavenging for scraps.

you know thats literally arrghs brand right?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

fourm2.png.cb775498c7f188941c4f54b5ff29f34f.pngfourmthing3.png.0537709b9b8d019542a96c0c23c84b87.png

52 minutes ago, West elizabeth said:

It’s not about that it’s that they have been attacking many aa’s in swamp we’re putting an end to thesepieces of shit

Daymmmn, y'all gonna end Arrgh?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

Just now, Sahina said:

Daymmmn, y'all gonna end Arrgh?  

My goal isn't to make people quit or disband. My goal is to make it clear we will respond harshly. Talk about it, be about it.

Screenshot_20200928-083826_Discord.jpg

Just now, Richard Payne III said:

My goal isn't to make people quit or disband. My goal is to make it clear we will respond harshly. Talk about it, be about it.

Fix it from your end. Seems like i had to initiate that one.

Surprise surprise, when you threaten people with a double standard, please be ready for a reaction.

Now please, continue

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Fix it from your end. Seems like i had to initiate that one.

Surprise surprise, when you threaten people with a double standard, please be ready for a reaction.

Now please, continue

ZOMG, LEAKS?!? Congratulations, you just gave Sphinx a case of the pants tingles. Valid CB. #JusticeForPirates

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

20 minutes ago, Epi said:

Arrghs been killed before. They only had 7 members left not so long ago. That said neither should aim for destruction.

And damage is damage. Pirates suffer it too, they just lack the capacity to recover quickly.

It was 9, and it have been over two years Epi.... hardly a short time ago, and the Arrgh dark age was caused by an ingame update to the warsystem, combined with a split in government that followed. No other alliance was at all involved in it. You should know by now that Arrgh only stumble when the game itself works against it. 

"lack the capacity", your funny epi, so long an Arrgh member can rebuild to 750 infra he have recovered all that he need. And most Arrgh members are far from poor, it amazing what one can earn when one don't need to pay any taxes and can raid indiscriminately.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

tenor (1).gif

Atlan isn't wrong though, Arrgh doesn't like being slotted and not being able to raid. It's what they thrive on and enjoy. Pirate life is fun. They'll back off but just come back later, its a natural cycle of PW. We need Steve Irwin back (rip) to do a documentary

Edited by souparmon
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, souparmon said:

Atlan isn't wrong though, Arrgh doesn't like being slotted and not being able to raid. It's what they thrive on and enjoy. Pirate life is fun. They'll back off but just come back later, its a natural cycle of PW. We need Steve Irwin back (rip) to do a documentary

Being slotted doesn't mean being unable to raid; if anything it helps 😜

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Not when you don't have a ground to fight with. Or munitions, or uranium. Only a matter of time.

Edited by Richard Payne III
Added
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If you're slotted by idiots sure. If not, then rip.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Richard Payne III said:

Not when you don't have a ground to fight with. Or munitions, or uranium. Only a matter of time.

Why would raiders need munitions or uranium? Or wouldn't have access to those intrinsically?

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If you're slotted by idiots sure. If not, then rip.

If you're an idiot and/or hopelessly unprepared then rip, if not then it's a minor inconvenience at the most, and generally a useful convenience.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Why would raiders need munitions or uranium? Or wouldn't have access to those intrinsically?

From spy reports i can tell you they don't have enough to effectively raid while blockaded and cycled efficiently. 

Edited by Richard Payne III
Maybe some of them. The core

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You act like they actually want to fight a "regular" war. Their targets are easy raids with money. There is no profit in war.