[RoH] You don't think I'm petty enough

Raphael

2 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Again just for you Isjaki you boys started it.Ā 

We raid everyone and anyone in Orbis, and everday too. How many alliances go and declare wars about that? You were salty enough to declare 17 šŸ˜›

Funnily enough, you never declared war when we hit your members, only when we hit the leaders.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:42 AM, Roberts said:

Alexio has been beating his chest for days, ordering allies to join in, and has been continually moving goalposts while simultaneously filling defensive slots.

Notice our "agreement" (Murtaza asking people to chill) was almost a week ago. Notice how many aggressive wars have been declared in that time. This is all a ruse to attack yet another small group with the Swamp Zergswarm. Just like TEst and TCW experienced recently.

Ā 

Particularly annoying because I don't mind war, but I mind wasting time in a "negotiation" designed to obfuscate an aggressive war.

Given the very lengthy history of Arrgh, why are you whining?Ā  It's a really bad look on you.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

14 hours ago, Isjaki said:

We raid everyone and anyone in Orbis, and everday too. How many alliances go and declare wars about that? You were salty enough to declare 17 šŸ˜›

Funnily enough, you never declared war when we hit your members, only when we hit the leaders.

Because unlike your's many alliance leaders take care of other members, especially against the absurdities you guys do. It's a normal thing to retaliate when the leaders are attacked.Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Baron Shubham said:

Because unlike your's many alliance leaders take care of other members, especially against the absurdities you guys do. It's a normal thing to retaliate when the leaders are attacked.Ā 

No it's not a normal thing smh, spend some more time in the game maybe. People counter, morons declare war.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

No it's not a normal thing smh, spend some more time in the game maybe. People counter, morons declare war.

Maybe try to look it from the perspective of a normal sane person instead of a pirate

• Downvote 1

I dont thinkĀ it matters whetherĀ an allianceĀ dedicated to raiding are the "justified" side in this conflict. Real question is whatĀ did you guys expect to happen when you declared multiple unprovoked wars against an alliance whose members are always slot filled anyways and whose cities are already built forĀ war. You're gonna wear me down from 400 infra and make me waste 2 of my 5 war slots on attrition?

• Haha 2