[RoH] You don't think I'm petty enough

Raphael

2 hours ago, Roberts said:

Alexio has been beating his chest for days, ordering allies to join in, and has been continually moving goalposts while simultaneously filling defensive slots.

Notice our "agreement" (Murtaza asking people to chill) was almost a week ago. Notice how many aggressive wars have been declared in that time. This is all a ruse to attack yet another small group with the Swamp Zergswarm. Just like TEst and TCW experienced recently.

Particularly annoying because I don't mind war, but I mind wasting time in a "negotiation" designed to obfuscate an aggressive war.

Just sit at low infra and tell em na fam a bunch in negotiations you will get the terms you want eventually worked for me

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Sure thing. They continually broke that agreement.

The *peace talks* where you kept reminding us how whiny we were being about this little war? ok lol. A cute quote from you Alexio before you tell me how devoted you were to get things back to normal - "Admittedly I'd have slotted the entire Arrgh AA with the entirety of swamp but someone told me it was overkill". 2 things to note here, this is Alexio talking about his response to 3-4 raids on &, and this is before Arrgh made any aggressive statements (before Zim joined the chat).

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

41 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

The *peace talks* where you kept reminding us how whiny we were being about this little war? ok lol. A cute quote from you Alexio before you tell me how devoted you were to get things back to normal - "Admittedly I'd have slotted the entire Arrgh AA with the entirety of swamp but someone told me it was overkill". 2 things to note here, this is Alexio talking about his response to 3-4 raids on &, and this is before Arrgh made any aggressive statements (before Zim joined the chat).

Arrgh aggressively hitting 2 of 3 Ampersand Trium so again...

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

2 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Just sit at low infra and tell em na fam a bunch in negotiations you will get the terms you want eventually worked for me

Worked so well that 2/3 of your membership left in the process.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

Ya know, as much as annoyance Arrgh has been through our existence at AT making my defense channel ping me when I’m sleeping - a counter or a simple “hey I’m active” from our nation pushes to a quicker end result. As much as they are pirates looking for that booty I don’t think we have ever had a bad interaction with any of them. 😂 

what the hell did you do Alexio 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Kratos said:

inb4 Arrgh uses their master FA skills & this thread becomes a thing again. 

Arrgh!

Bringing back Ripper to do the posting would be amazing.

Have fun, Pirates

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

10 hours ago, Isjaki said:

If Ampersand as a whole doesn't sell down to 800 infra I shall be very disappointed. Welcome to Vietnam, boys.

Le1AjCa.png

5 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Ya know, as much as annoyance Arrgh has been through our existence at AT making my defense channel ping me when I’m sleeping - a counter or a simple “hey I’m active” from our nation pushes to a quicker end result. As much as they are pirates looking for that booty I don’t think we have ever had a bad interaction with any of them. 😂 

what the hell did you do Alexio 

dude activated a 1000-nation MD clause after agreeing to white peace the raids/counters/escalations.

10 hours ago, Changeup said:

Worked so well that 2/3 of your membership left in the process.

You'll never fail in alliance deals if you don't have an alliance to fail with.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

10 hours ago, Roberts said:

dude activated a 1000-nation MD clause after agreeing to white peace the raids/counters/escalations.

It wasnt us that had the issue with honouring the peace as I displayed above. After the agreement was made you carried on with 25 fresh wars. So do keep crying that it wasn't me that kept it.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Isjaki said:

Shouldn't have raided us in the first place, mate. If you gather thistles, expect prickles.

Raiders telling other people to not raid is hilarious, even moreso when those raiders are the ones who actually started this 😅

• Downvote 1