[RoH] You don't think I'm petty enough

Raphael

Very cute of you to post a RoH for an aggressive action. Or the fact you conveniently leave out the part where we had an agreement and Arrgh continually break it. But good job, some top class reporting. 

Edited by Alexio15
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

3 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Very cute of you to post a RoH for an aggressive action. Or the fact you conveniently leave out the part where we had an agreement and Arrgh continually break it. But good job, some top class reporting. 

Evidence?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

tvPWtuA.gif

1 minute ago, DragonK said:

Evidence?

Sure thing. They continually broke that agreement.

image0-30.png

After that agreement Arrgh declared more wars breaking it. Everything from Ampersand since then has been defending ourselves.

Screenshot_20201004-133727_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Alexio15
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DragonK said:

Evidence?

Alexio has been beating his chest for days, ordering allies to join in, and has been continually moving goalposts while simultaneously filling defensive slots.

Notice our "agreement" (Murtaza asking people to chill) was almost a week ago. Notice how many aggressive wars have been declared in that time. This is all a ruse to attack yet another small group with the Swamp Zergswarm. Just like TEst and TCW experienced recently.

Particularly annoying because I don't mind war, but I mind wasting time in a "negotiation" designed to obfuscate an aggressive war.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

If that's an 'agreement' then I'm the queen of England. Arrgh are pirates. Pirates do what pirates want. Deal with it 😛

I dont care about what you do, like I said it doesnt bother me. But don't come crying in a group dm when we defend ourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I dont care about what you do, like I said it doesnt bother me. But don't come crying in a group dm when we defend ourselves. 

Ditto for when your alliance falls apart. Pro tip: Don't pull off a Pantheon

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

Alexio has been beating his chest for days, ordering allies to join in, and has been continually moving goalposts while simultaneously filling defensive slots.

Notice our "agreement" (Murtaza asking people to chill) was almost a week ago. Notice how many aggressive wars have been declared in that time. This is all a ruse to attack yet another small group with the Swamp Zergswarm. Just like TEst and TCW experienced recently.

Particularly annoying because I don't mind war, but I mind wasting time in a "negotiation" designed to obfuscate an aggressive war.

Okay I'll bite so 25 aggressive Arrgh wars since that agreement. 7 aggressive wars from Ampersand since that agreement and 2 of those were counters. You had every chance to stick to the agreement and have failed to do so. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Okay I'll bite so 25 aggressive Arrgh wars since that agreement. 7 aggressive wars from Ampersand since that agreement and 2 of those were counters. You had every chance to stick to the agreement and have failed to do so. 

Is it only 7? So not only does Ampersand declare a very personal crusade on Arrgh, but you can't even fight it yourselves? The Federation has an entire page of offensive wars on us right now. I think even TFP got in more than 7.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

Is it only 7? So not only does Ampersand declare a very personal crusade on Arrgh, but you can't even fight it yourselves? The Federation has an entire page of offensive wars on us right now. I think even TFP got in more than 7.

Since the agreement Roberts, but nice try. It just highlights we can stick to something and you can't. It also shows we was more than reasonable with you.

1 minute ago, Alexio15 said:

Since the agreement Roberts, but nice try. It just highlights we can stick to something and you can't. It also shows we was more than reasonable with you.

If you want people to trust you then by trustworthy. Stabbing in the back and trying to claim innocence is honestly the dumbest tactic you could choose here given the war screen is literally public to anyone looking. You guys are still in the DM saying Swamp got called in on their MD clauses because "the news servers said Arrgh was the aggressor."

>It's quite assuming that you also don't think I'm petty enough to have my entire alliance sell to 800 infra across the board and sit on you permanently 
Do it, no balls. 

• Upvote 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

The question I have: would your alliance agree to selling down? Looking forward to see how far on top Arrgh ends up in this.

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

What side is Alexio on that he'd drop everyone's infra for Arrgh?

b2544bebab7e4aab1d8339364138d4f9.png.2ef27b9f1867a5448ab185ab104aba50.png

• Haha 2

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.