Join ERROR 404

Dyana

Error 404: Not Found

The content you were looking for has been deleted or moved to a different location. Please contact <insert name of a gov member here> for more information. 😘

3.5/10

Normally the extremely barebones approach would get a lower score, but the judges felt it necessary to bump you up far higher than usual, as we believe that the core idea of a missing page is interesting, but unfortunately it was poorly executed in that who to contact is left ambiguous, there's no direction to a Discord link, and to new comers, who exactly is recruiting with this post isn't clear as it could quite possibly be a random spam post titled error 404 as a joke; furthermore, our judges have taken it upon themselves to review your applicant system, and they have found it wanting: it's very unintuitive and prone to confusion for many players. This is relevant because of the minimalist nature of the recruitment post, as those who do manage to find their way to you will still have an uncertain path ahead. 

• Downvote 2

Love you

@Malleator Bruh, I don't want lazy members who just click on the discord link and joins my alliance.

I am looking for some active chap who will visit my profile and check out my alliance name, look it up on the alliance leaderboard, read the alliance description and join the discord server.

That member, my friend will be the one that's worth keeping.

Peace. ♥♥

• Upvote 1

Are you stating to the judges that your ad specifically targets people who go out of their way to research and join random poorly organized and presented alliances? Targets who are also willing to deal with the poor potential applicant welcoming format? If this is the case, we'll be willing to increase the score based off the fact that it does indeed appeal to this extremely specific target audience. 

Love you