Sidebar Display Bug

Zaxon

Whelp 2 bugs in one

1: The show more/less will not open up and display my other cities. Interestingly enough it only affect my nation page. When I examine anyone else nation page it works fine but on mine I get no display. (The same thing happens on Test server btw)

UbtBkFY.jpg

2:  I noticed my Nation Score Over Time & Score Component Breakdown are blank which may correlate to the same bug. When I look at other peoples page i can see theirs just fine but not my own. (Same is true on Test server) 

K4eCEkc.jpg

Anyone else getting this bug?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Zaxon said:

Done but still getting the same bug.

I'm experiencing the same issue on your page as well. I will dig deeper into debugging it tomorrow, but off the top of my head my guess would be that it has something to do with your nation description. I thought that perhaps the image files were too big, but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I'll get back to you soon once I figure out what exactly is going on.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Zephyr
3 hours ago, Joe Baker said:

You might be on the right track.
While the images are re-sized correctly in Chrome and Firefox they remain at their original size in MS Edge. Something is off with the nation description.

unknown.png

The image displays correctly for me in Microsoft Edge (85.0.564.68) and Firefox (81.0.1) on Windows 10.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Joe Baker said:

You might be on the right track.
While the images are re-sized correctly in Chrome and Firefox they remain at their original size in MS Edge. Something is off with the nation description.

unknown.png

That may be a caching issue - try doing a Ctrl + F5 hard refresh (or just manually clearing your cache for the site.)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

@Zaxon

I am very sorry, I made a mistake where I meant to temporarily change your nation description but unfortunately with the recent change to the text editor the old description did not get logged properly. This is my mistake, and I apologize, as I am unable to restore your nation description. I hope that it will not be too hard for you to re-create it.

It seems that the issue had something to do with your description, though, as after removing it everything else on your nation page started working properly. I don't know why exactly it created this bug, but one idea is making your images smaller and then re-embedding them may fix the problem.

Again, I am very sorry for this inconvenience and mistake on my part.

• Haha 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

6 hours ago, Alex said:

@Zaxon

I am very sorry, I made a mistake where I meant to temporarily change your nation description but unfortunately with the recent change to the text editor the old description did not get logged properly. This is my mistake, and I apologize, as I am unable to restore your nation description. I hope that it will not be too hard for you to re-create it.

It seems that the issue had something to do with your description, though, as after removing it everything else on your nation page started working properly. I don't know why exactly it created this bug, but one idea is making your images smaller and then re-embedding them may fix the problem.

Again, I am very sorry for this inconvenience and mistake on my part.

No problems thanks for looking into it.