[ROH]Pantheon vs Children of the Light

Nietzsche Bismarck

May the Light shine through the dark hand of Ah-lecks and his hammer of bans. It is time to bring this poor alliance out of the dark and rest it into its burial plot.

Praise be. Project PantheOFF has been initiated by the leaders of Pantheon. Godspeed and sleep well.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

15 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Should we get a betting pool going on whether changeup is gonna go pooball?

What are you hiding mate, out with it. 

Well, @Changeup just came out of a global.  I’m sure CotL’s warchests must have all been exhausted down to nothing.  Panth on the other hand has fresh legs.  A Nova style resource glitch may be the only thing that can save CotL here.  

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Well, @Changeup just came out of a global.  I’m sure CotL’s warchests must have all been exhausted down to nothing.  Panth on the other hand has fresh legs.  A Nova style resource glitch may be the only thing that can save CotL here.  

Fam I didn't use half my personal WC fighting TCW. The bank WC was actually larger AFTER than before. So no.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Fam I didn't use half my personal WC fighting TCW. The bank WC was actually larger AFTER than before. So no.

I gained enough in looting that I replaced my WC.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

3 hours ago, Kaz said:

I don't know why but I just imagined third person narration between Nascar commentators while reading this.

Also, if I reply to a quote with an @ embedded in it, will it notify Changeup again?

5 hours ago, Changeup said:

image.png.bcd77b2f644c5c1141c48efe86661a2d.png

Oh, you just wait Thalmor.

Sips Tea

o7 CoTL, good luck with your trial with Alex

o7 Panth, good luck getting dogpiled

Tl;Dr please? It is like the best part of a DoW/RoH, why? Idk, it just is. 😊

GLHF

Edited by Lord Vader
Smh

Peace in our time

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Akuryo I'm fairly certain Kaz was being sarcastic 😂

Of course I was. Didn’t think I could be more sarcastic.  C’mon!  Panth couldn’t handle a full week in Dial Up before withdrawing with their tail between their legs.

And don’t give me any of that Great Leak nonsense.  That separate “war” is a myth.  😂 

On 10/1/2020 at 12:27 PM, Nietzsche Bismarck said:

Mistakenly wrote DOW meant ROH as they hit us first

Huh. Given that yall went on the offensive countering for your prot, it seems as if indeed it is a DoW, not a RoH. 

Edited by Orcinus Orca
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Orcinus Orca said:

Huh. Given that yall went on the offensive countering for your prot, it seems as if indeed it is a DoW, not an RoH. 

You say potato, they say tomato. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

On 10/2/2020 at 10:08 AM, Kaz said:

My warchest is so massive that I literally don't even give a toss how much I used against tCW. I probably won't even think about retopping it off again for another global or two.

Le1AjCa.png