[ROH]Pantheon vs Children of the Light

Nietzsche Bismarck

War. War never...

<KKHHHssssssssshhhhhhrrrrrZZZZZKK>

The robots will...

<Vvvywwvwwywwyvyywvyyyyisht>

Hmmm. Not sure this really warrants all the fuss, but I don't really have anything better to do on this early Autumn Thursday afternoon.

image.png.66b0138df112421c963cf6f8da15e854.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sparqs New Bloxhelm sig v4 title v1 text v1 flag v2.png

1 hour ago, Changeup said:

Nothing like countering a raid on a week-inactive noob, 3 days after it first happened, refusing to communicate with the alliance you're countering, and then declaring war on them. Have fun!
 image.thumb.png.997cd2efbb1d713dda6f315345416715.png

Countering for inactives is not a CB.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

I have no sympathy for Pantheon, but isn't this a standard thing–to counter for an attack on anyone on an AA?  That's always been our policy too.  Since Nova, there's no doubt they deserve this from my view, but I'm iffy on setting the precedent of escalating from what could be considered a valid counter.  

Anyways, blood for the blood god!  Have fun burning the pixels.  I'm jelly :3 

I think the issue was that the counter was sent after 3 days rather than the fact that there was a counter at all. Not 100% sure though

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

I have no sympathy for Pantheon, but isn't this a standard thing–to counter for an attack on anyone on an AA?  That's always been our policy too.  Since Nova, there's no doubt they deserve this from my view, but I'm iffy on setting the precedent of escalating from what could be considered a valid counter.  

Anyways, blood for the blood god!  Have fun burning the pixels.  I'm jelly :3 

It's merely a custom to counter. If someone wishes to escalte valid counters, and claim other alliances as real estate, then that's their issue. 

Pantheon isn't in the wrong here to counter for their prot. But I won't say CoTL is in the wrong either. If you decide to go to war for fun, you shouldn't really need excuses.

• Upvote 1

i will always support those who support the pixel god by donating their pixels.

it was nice knowing your CoTL... the darkness wins again.

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

52 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

Countering for inactives is not a CB.

First off, you're in no position tell CotL or anybody else what a CB is or isn't. Piss off with that.

Second, Pantheon is the one declaring war and escalating things, not the Children. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

First off, you're in no position tell CotL or anybody else what a CB is or isn't. Piss off with that.

Second, Pantheon is the one declaring war and escalating things, not the Children. 

Hey, thanks for the insight. However, I will tell them, or anyone, exactly what I like!