Thalmor Radio - Debate text chat, Underlord, Thalmoria

Thalmor

Thalmoria_Official_smaller.png

Hey, that's new!

---

Couple things to go over!

First, I've created a special text channel in Factory Fresh Media (now Thalmoria) for the Thalmoria community to shitpost and cry in during the US presidential debate tonight (that starts in two and a half hours from now). All are welcome, and civility is not required. 

Second, I've spoken to Underlord and he intends to come on as a guest this Friday. His work may screw that up, but that's where things stand now. 

Lastly, Factory Fresh Media is now Thalmoria. I was given ownership of the Discord a few weeks ago and converted it to a mind cult to feed my ego. It's being developed as a news server that's anchored by Thalmor Radio. Zig, Borg, and Arctic are all on staff. Nothing about the show changes. 

One thing about Thalmoria is that advertising is open and encouraged. If you run a bank, do graphics or programming work, or do any other kind of service, message me for a quote. For anything else, also message me for a quote.  I will not run ads for alliance recruitment and those will be immediately rejected.

I've also archived the text channels of old shows, kicked about 300 people, reorganized channels, created rules, and probably did a few other things. There's some leftovers to take care of but there's no urgency. We run on Valve time. 

Come on out tonight to melt your brain at the absolute state of US politics, and come on out Friday to Thalmor Radio!

Thalmor Radio is P&W's only weekly radio show! Hosted by myself, co-hosted by Shifty, and live each Friday at 9 PM EST in Thalmoria, we talk about our lives and thoughts, go over the P&W news of the week, and try to have interesting conversations with guests (many times failing). 

Invite: https://discord.gg/rcnJYAv

Thalmor Radio theme: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Show has been delayed 24 hours. This week's Thalmor Radio will be at 9 PM EST tomorrow. Or, 25 hours from now.

Underlord has told me he can make it. Nothing has changed except the date. 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png