Come Now is the time

Keza Purple

CoA2.png

About Time to Join the Church

06c392b847166a9a671bfcd590d8fff7.gif

We have Free Resources/Free Cities + 5 mil or more giveaways! 

Co-A-Discord.png

Click this link https://discord.gg/DCQsEuf

Edited by Keza Purple
  • Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

1 hour ago, Malleator said:

3/10

Poorly formatted, little elaboration on benefits, and no statement on the actual name of the alliance. 

I gave points for at least giving a Discord link and attempting a theme, even if it's not your original IP. 

I bet you were really popular in school

deebo_sig_6.gif

3 hours ago, Malleator said:

3/10

Poorly formatted, little elaboration on benefits, and no statement on the actual name of the alliance. 

I gave points for at least giving a Discord link and attempting a theme, even if it's not your original IP. 

k grammar police 

there is no preview hence the formatting is off lol or it was done on purpose. What happens if you destroy something? It comes a mess right. 

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

2.5/10

Gonna have to reduce your score. After speaking with the judges, we came to the conclusion that what we originally thought was an attempt at being approachable via feigning incompetence was actually just incompetence. This is evident in not being able to imagine the formatting without digital assistance and not getting the joke. We did however decide that the reduction shouldn't be too harsh as previous mistakes were fixed, yet they were fixed poorly so this still only went so far. 

• Downvote 3

Love you

4 hours ago, Malleator said:

2.5/10

Gonna have to reduce your score. After speaking with the judges, we came to the conclusion that what we originally thought was an attempt at being approachable via feigning incompetence was actually just incompetence. This is evident in not being able to imagine the formatting without digital assistance and not getting the joke. We did however decide that the reduction shouldn't be too harsh as previous mistakes were fixed, yet they were fixed poorly so this still only went so far. 

I'm never wrong, but I'll take the hit this time. You weren't popular in school, were you?

deebo_sig_6.gif

• 10 months later...

I woke up today and realized I was in Atom for over three months which is pretty good as I've only been around in the country since April.  (I had a previous country for about a month or two.)  That being the case, I will say that the Convent does live up to its word as far as giving away freebies.  As a completely average person with less cities than anyone reading the OWF, I have been given 175 million dollars by the Convent simply for being alive and doing my Aglet thing every month.  

Church Of Atom Bank Agletia Pimitivo

$5,000,000.00

Church Of Atom Bank Agletia Pimitivo $42,000,000.00
Church Of Atom Bank Agletia Pimitivo $5,000,000.00

$5,000,000.00

Church Of Atom Bank Agletia Pimitivo $38,500,000.00

$5,000,000.00

Church Of Atom Bank Agletia Pimitivo $34,500,000.00

$5,000,000.00

So the Convent does live up to its boast of "We have Free Resources/Free Cities + 5 mil or more giveaways!"     There's plenty of money given away, and for those who desire it, there are free resources (food, uranium, etc.)  There's also a daily giveaway (not a lottery since you don't have to buy in or pay anything, just a random giveaway) and if you think I'm at the upper end of those who have gotten Atom money.... no.  There are Convent members like Issohighlyenergeticheiscrazy who have gotten $300,000,000 from the Bank of Atom.   While this may be nothing if you have 20+ cities, for new and old players with 15 or less cities this is a good deal.

Now, besides money, why should you join the Church or Convent?  After all it's not a #1 alliance like Rose!  Well, first of all, we are currently allied with Rose so you do gain the benefit of having those guys without the downsides of having to follow any draconian mandates on what to do with your country.  There are also many great mentors who have been in other alliances (and other games, such as CN) who are always willing to share their knowledge with other players, there are openings in Gov for those who wish to pursue the path of political power, and there are a raft of various discord games and party games (right now CoA is hosting 'summer games') going on right now.  

I give the Church/Convent two thumbs up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hmmm.   There isn't much I can say beyond that.  However, I can add that I am still in Atom two or three months later since I posted that, so I guess I've now been in it about 5 months.  That is as solid a recommendation as I can make, since before Atom I tried a few other alliances for a week or two each.  But Atom is great.  For people who like to cooperate and coordinate, there is a place for you.  For people who want to be independent kings, there is a place for you.  For quiet people and for people who ramble all over Discord, there is a place for you.  Morale is high, and most players remain active.  Sadly, the $300 grand guy has moved on to TKR with his 8th nation, but I think everyone else is still there, and we continue to grow.  

I put my own money where my mouth is, and so once I wrote this that post I realized I liked Atom enough to volunteer for it, so now I dabble a bit in IA and FA.   (And coordinate with MA as needed.)  Low Gov slots are always open for those who want to train and learn, so if this aspect interests you, then for this I also recommend Atom.  Learn from the best, most seasoned Cardinals in the game!  

• Like 1