Ban appeal

Sam Swift

So my nation "Islamic state" was banned for terrorism. I kind of understand why, because obviously when people think Islamic state they think ISIS. However, this was not my intention. I am trying to have a legit Islamic state, a caliphate. ISlamic state is a noun not a proper noun. For example, Pakistan is an Islamic state, Afghanistan is an Islamic state, etc. To put it into perspective, if there was a really bad terrorist group called "the republic of killers", then would it be terrorism to name your state "the republic"? I am sure not. As for my flag, people say that is the ISIS flag, which is not true. The flag for my country is just the Shahada, it is the exact same as the Saudi flag except it is black. Once again, I understand the misunderstanding, but my state is in no way inspired by ISIS at all, I want a genuine legit caliphate. Thanks for reading, hope this can get cleared up!

Hi, I was government of the alliance Sam here applied to, and I wanted to throw something in. The banned user was calling users pedophiles and other slurs both in-game and on discord. I believe you can look at his embargoes for further evidence.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

1 minute ago, Changeup said:

Hi, I was government of the alliance Sam here applied to, and I wanted to throw something in. The banned user was calling users pedophiles and other slurs both in-game and on discord. I believe you can look at his embargoes for further evidence.

That has nothing to do with this. This is about terrorism stop derailing the topic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Sam Swift said:

That has nothing to do with this. This is about terrorism stop derailing the topic

All rule-breaking ingame actions are relevant to whether or not you are unbanned. This is a no-discussion forum, so avoid further replies unless there's specific evidence to add.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

• Administrators

I don't see any reason to overturn your ban. Since you started playing the game, you have done nothing but break the rules, harass other users, and promote terrorist ideals.

Your appeal is denied.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic