Return Of Mythic

Vein

54 minutes ago, Seb said:

most of them are ex pirates but now we are just retired players too stubborn to actually quit.

This sounds like a problem I am familiar with. Hopefully you find out the secret, and please let me know when you do if I don't find out first.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

The leadership is ex-pirates, as are the majority of members, however it stopped being only pirates after we decided to let the former leader of Terminus Est (the one before the current one) crash with us after he disbanded the alliance.

23 hours ago, Vein said:

Yarr aren’t raiders, if you believe raiders are supposed to only «raid» then you’re doing it wrong. You have lots to learn as a raider/pirate pal.

They support piracy though. However, you have more to learn as a raider. Rule number one is never intentionally piss off number one alliances.

Edited by Deulos
  • Downvote 9

7 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

Raider rule number one is to have fun. 

You have no clue what you're talking about. You don't even play the game but talk trash about others endlessly. Don't let your hatred of me blind your common sense because I bet you wouldn't say something so illogical in any other case.

1 hour ago, Vein said:

41.png

Is this your selfie?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Deulos said:

You have no clue what you're talking about. You don't even play the game but talk trash about others endlessly. Don't let your hatred of me blind your common sense because I bet you wouldn't say something so illogical in any other case.

Is this your selfie?

you're a lost cause pal. There is no saving you now:( 

Founded:

12/30/2017 (1,000 Days Old)

Noob player

You're the definition of still being a scrub after years of playing this game

Edited by Vein
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Deulos said:

pal even the dude getting hit is having more fun and is less salty than you, maybe you should just git gud instead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Deulos said:

Don't let your hatred of me blind your common sense because I bet you wouldn't say something so illogical in any other case.

I'd hate to disappoint you but you do not matter enough for me to have feelings towards you; let alone one as strong as hatred. I don't even think about you mate. 

uA9AT6d.gif

• Haha 1

scSqPGJ.gif

3 hours ago, Hime-sama said:

mfw bad raider tries to tell #3 raider how2raid

Go back back to power tripping on Discord. You got people ready to get warned for no reason waiting for you.

And stop hiding behind TKR and raiding people.

3 hours ago, Vein said:

You're the definition of still being a scrub after years of playing this game

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

I'd hate to disappoint you but you do not matter enough for me to have feelings towards you; let alone one as strong as hatred. I don't even think about you mate. 

You are disappointment and embarrassment to Yarr, you would rather defend Mythic to make me look bad instead of defending your own alliance. Sad!

@VeinSo what, I choose my own playstyle, it doesn't have to fit your definition of "fun". I also don't think being abused is fun. Maybe you need some help but don't take it out on me.

Edited by Deulos
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

49 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Go back back to power tripping on Discord. You got people ready to get warned for no reason waiting for you.

You are disappointment and embarrassment to Yarr, you would rather defend Mythic to make me look bad instead of defending your own alliance. Sad!

@VeinSo what, I choose my own playstyle, it doesn't have to fit your definition of "fun". I also don't think being abused is fun. Maybe you need some help but don't take it out on me.

You imply that anyone has to do anything to make you look bad.

Sorry hun but you wake up as a disaster of a person everyday on your own~

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

Mate you were raiding people and then abandoned your alliance and hid in vm when CotL came knocking, and you wanna call yourself a raider? You're pathetic, a disappointment to pirates, raiders, and your alliance. Check yourself before you start slinging mud again bud.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Look up to the sky above~

19 hours ago, Deulos said:

Is this your selfie?

Raiding is supposed to be fun. Arrgh is supposed to be fun. PnW is supposed to be fun. You youn'uns sully the good name of raiders and Arrgh and PnW.

Just have fun.

8 hours ago, Mayor said:

Yarr used to be ex-Arrgh mostly until Pre joined I think but regardless Pre himself raided a ton of times and raided Arrgh as well. I still remember Justice League just wiping us out so I think saying Yarr has mostly ex-raiders is accurate. Though I disagree personally that being a raider means you have to support Yarr or something.

I was a member of Arrgh for years and raided people endlessly and literally just a few days ago Arrgh raided and looted me and I embargoed them. If TKR would just go to war again I could care less about Arrgh. : P

And tbh everyone in Yarr is a massive pixel hugger and deserves to be raided, still love Yarr and all my Yarr buddies. I think you can like the people in an alliance and still attack them because they are fat pixel huggers to rich for their own good.

As much as I like you, I also like the idea of retireing to Yarr or going back to Arrgh one day, so I guess I'll have to stop you :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

19 hours ago, Hime-sama said:

Mate you were raiding people and then abandoned your alliance and hid in vm when CotL came knocking, and you wanna call yourself a raider? You're pathetic, a disappointment to pirates, raiders, and your alliance. Check yourself before you start slinging mud again bud.

You don't know what you're talking about or know me but as usual, trying to string together a false narrative. 

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, DragonK said:

Raiding is supposed to be fun. Arrgh is supposed to be fun. PnW is supposed to be fun. You youn'uns sully the good name of raiders and Arrgh and PnW.

Just have fun.

As much as I like you, I also like the idea of retireing to Yarr or going back to Arrgh one day, so I guess I'll have to stop you :P

Ogaden always used to post in his DoWs was basically just "Arrgh, lets drink rum and have fun! Yarr!"

So Just have fun is like a pirate code of Arrgh tbqh.

Not gonna lie I was gonna join/retire in Yarr but then Ockey said he would loan me cities/project or w/e tf I wanted interest free so I joined my bud in Oblivion. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2