ASM Announcement

Comrade Joe

Congratulations guys on picking out a new gov.  

That said, I would like to say that @Redarmy is a treasure, and you will be missed.  I've had the opportunity to become friends with you over these past months (almost a year now?), and I'm really happy I did.  I know I speak for everyone in TKR when I say this because whether it was in CoS/Val (RIP) or later in ASM, you were a great friend and person throughout all of the tough times.  I'm sure that almost everyone who really knows you thinks the same.  There's really not many people who are as genuinely kind to as many people as you're.  

I didn't intend for this to get that sappy, but I really mean it.  There's always a spot waiting for you to chill out with us whenever you like.  Enjoy your retirement because you deserve it.  And please don't be a stranger.  

Obligatory: RIP Chaos.  I miss you ❤️

4 hours ago, Redarmy said:

@Cooper_ hows the basement? 

It's dark and full of terrors.  I think Ben sometimes forgets to feed us.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Congrats on the retirement!

All the best for the future.

• Like 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

Congrats comrades!! Good luck to the new gov,  excited to see all the strikes  things you guys have in store. 

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

That said, I would like to say that @Redarmy is a treasure, and you will be missed.  

Cooper said it better than I could, but just wanted to say, gonna miss ya @Redarmy! You better enjoy that Union Pension to the fullest 😛 

Edited by TigerFire
  • Like 1