Project Slots for raiders

lightside

Currently most raiders hardly have any projects. They are effectively completely excluded from that part of the game as they can't build them without changing their play style completely. Which is a decision they shouldn't be forced to make. To that end I suggest we change the project limit formula to include a max function. Effectively what this means is if a nation doesn't have much infra they will still have a certain minimum amount of projects they can build without being forced to change to change their play style. The current formula and new formula I would suggest is below.

Current Formula

Project Slots = 1 + infra / 5000

Suggested Formula

Projects Slots = 1 + Max( infra / 5000 ,  city count / 3)

The max function means that the value that will be used will be the higher value. So if a nation have low infra it will default to using city count/3, but a nations with higher infra will default to using infra/ 5000 like it currently is.

Edited by lightside
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it would be better to just reduce the infra requirements to 1 base slot + 1slot per 4k infra, especially with all these new projects, and projects with prerequisite projects.

Edited by Deborah Kobayashi

• Administrators

The point of projects is to force people to be selective, make tradeoffs, etc. In theory, you could build a bunch of infra, get your projects, and then just let your infra get destroyed while you raid.

That said, I hear you, and we are planning on implementing an additional project slot for nations that have completed (won/lost) 100 wars. This is a change targeted at raiders to make it easier for them to get improvement slots.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link