Bootleg Radio - Politics and War Edition!

Tenages

Also, as a reminder, if anyone is it all interested in coming on the show as a guest, either in the hour devoted to game mechanics, or the hour devoted to politics we'd be happy to have you. Just message Prefontaine or myself.

And if you have something you really want to say or talk about, but the show time doesn't line up with your availability, send us a message and we'll try to work something out, like having the segment recorded in advance and then played on the show. We're flexible, and the more the community gets involved with the show, the happier we are :).

On that note, if y'all have any ideas for topics you'd like discussed or anything like that, throw them our way and we'll take a look at them and see if they can't be worked in.

wF9Bjre.gif

Forget to add this earlier

If anyone else is interested in hosting their own show, or already have their own show, and would like us to relay it on our radio station, we'd be happy to have you. And the show doesn't have to be about PW either, it can literally be about anything. It can be a music show with you or your playlists spinning tunes. It can be a talk show about gaming, entertainment, politics, other games, or anything else. It can be just you shooting the !@#$ with friends, or just you going on a rant. Anything goes. (It doesn't have to be a live show either, just shoot me the files if you want to record your show and have it air later. And if you want it to rebroadcast after it airs live, again, just shoot me the recording files.)

If you're at all interested in something like that, send me a message and we'll get you hooked up. (And you don't need to worry about it being a huge commitment either, the radio can and will be set up so that if you don't broadcast regularly, or miss a scheduled show, the AutoDJ just keeps on trucking. The show can be as frequent or infrequent, as regular or intermittent as you want.

The more the merrier :)

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Pretty sure he meant PW, Sheepy. lol

Speaking of, if you haven't already, you should definitely listen to the archive of the show. A large portion is devoted to discussion of game mechanics and how things are perceived by at least a couple of very experienced people in nation sims. As admin, definitely something worth listening to and offering opinion on.

c3Ct0v4.png

:(

Too many games starting with P. Fixed it.

Also everyone, good news. Sheepy has agreed to do a segment where he responds to questions, comments and suggestions from the players. It won't be live, as his schedule doesn't work with the Sunday broadcast time, but we'll record the segment ahead of time and play it on Sunday. So if you have anything questions, comments, or suggestions you'd like Sheepy's thoughts on, send me or Prefontaine a message, and we'll add them to the list. :)

wF9Bjre.gif

The show can be listened to and downloaded at any time by accessing the Bootleg PW Archive folder.

Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server!

;_;

Message coming your way, Tenages. \o/

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

;_;

Message coming your way, Tenages. \o/

My bad. I've been doing some work on the SK website, rebuilding pages, etc, and I had to clear the parent folder to install some stuff. Forget to move the bootleg archive back afterwards. Fixed now.

wF9Bjre.gif

My bad. I've been doing some work on the SK website, rebuilding pages, etc, and I had to clear the parent folder to install some stuff. Forget to move the bootleg archive back afterwards. Fixed now.

Sweet! Time to see what juicy gossip is going around. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

Is it free to download?

Yep. Completely free to download. Just to to the linked archive page and you should be able to download any episode. They're usually broken up into multiple files, for ease of use, but they're all labelled.

EDIT:

Well I mean if y'all managed to download it so much that we hit the monthly bandwidth cap on that SK server Mikey would be cross with me and it might have to stop being available for download, but I'm not really worried about that. Pre and I aren't that popular. ;)

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Would be nice to have some other varying points of view in regards to the politics instead of two guys echoing each others opinions.

Anyone with varied viewpoints is welcome. Not going to have a guest on the first show though. Can propose a different view point in the form of a question as well and we can discuss that. I like to consider myself able to argue the merits and flaws on both sides of a topic, rather than just the side I support.

scSqPGJ.gif

Anyone with varied viewpoints is welcome. Not going to have a guest on the first show though. Can propose a different view point in the form of a question as well and we can discuss that. I like to consider myself able to argue the merits and flaws on both sides of a topic, rather than just the side I support.

I also like to consider myself able to do this, but since the side I support is the right side, I don't bother. :P

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Slight addendum: Anyone with varied viewpoints is welcome unless your name is Flubb or Abbas. :)

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Definitely looking forward to the next show with all this political intrigue in Orbis. Sorry if I missed this in the comments, but when is the next broadcast?

Edited by Athanasios

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map