SMERSH DoE

Cpt Crunch

4 hours ago, Satella - Witch of Envy said:

People don't have an issue with micros rather DoE's citing the death of the innocent as inspiration. Prob avoid mentioning that in the future and you'll be alright. 

Epi is upset that someone is trying to challenge his title of hated bad guy.

It's okay epi we'll always hate you deep in our hearts. ♥️

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Mr Rodgers said:

This is true, but last time I checked he wasn’t a dumbass and randomly declare existence for his micro for no reason

But but but... last time I checked declaring existence is a valid reason. 

Hello, I am here to comment once again. From my last comment I can see how it sounded like I was hating, but I was just trying to get the point across that a DoE right now for you guys, isn’t the greatest decision to make.

Sincerely: Mr Rodgers

Edited by Mr Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Mr Rodgers said:

Hello, I am here to comment once again. From my last comment I can see how it sounded like I was hating, but I was just trying to get the point across that a DoE right now for you guys, isn’t the greatest decision to make.

Sincerely: Mr Rodgers

Existing at all at this time for you guys, isn't the greatest decision to make. 

Seriously, it's not, reconsider and fast.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Redarmy said:

@Comrade Joe are arch rival has appeared. 

It's our evil twin, right down to the moustache.

On 9/19/2020 at 7:23 AM, Changeup said:

Good luck! Ignore the people like Chute Mi who have played this game for far longer than you and haven't had anything close to success to date.

Chute maybe quite the knucklehead (don't get me wrong) But Nokia? Actually hearing out Nokia to understand him, will prove his worth just like myself. Or is it pointless to argue to a lil ball that  is very shallow inside?

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

17 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Epi is upset that someone is trying to challenge his title of hated bad guy.

It's okay epi we'll always hate you deep in our hearts. ♥️

Hated bad guy...hated bad guy...hmm...

*taps foot*

why does this sound so weird coming from Akuryo's mouth?....hmm....oh I know why, maybe cause he is a snappy pompous phony!

Remember kids, don't believe everything you hear/see unless you know so & understand so.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 9/18/2020 at 11:57 PM, Chute Mi said:

Everyone loves it when some random mirco that isn't even top 100 declares existence. 

DISBAND

They disbanded 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7838. BEST OF LUCK NEW PEOPLE
  • Downvote 1