SMERSH DoE

Cpt Crunch

17 minutes ago, Cpt Crunch said:

75 years ago, Joseph Stalin established a new special service which proved to be extremely effective in fooling German agents – but remains infamous for murdering innocent people. Here lives SMERSH

SMERSH declares existence

oie_jLalS0kYEwmW.png

tenor.gif?itemid=14424446

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Interesting theme - hard to have a theme like this these days. BUT I do know a bit about the operations and it was pretty large, crazy, and successful for what they were trying to achieve anyway during World War Dos.

удачи

53 minutes ago, Chute Mi said:

Everyone loves it when some random mirco that isn't even top 100 declares existence. 

DISBAND

I hate you and you’re shitty alliance with a passion.

Also congrats crunch you seem like a cool dude.

• Upvote 3

hmmmmmmm

smerf smersh

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

8 hours ago, Chute Mi said:

Everyone loves it when some random mirco that isn't even top 100 declares existence. 

DISBAND

You: Protected by TCM

They: Protected by CoTL;

I feel like that is what makes the difference here... So like I already said, find a better protector or shut up.

Good luck Crunch, can't wait to see you on the front page!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Peace in our time

Let the haters hate. Its not easy trying to start your own show and making it work in the long run. I've lived the mirco dream before so I can tell you from my experience that it is a long hard road to walk. But if you put in the work you will be just fine. 

I truly look forward to working with you and helping you to become successful. 

• Upvote 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

10 hours ago, Kosta said:

Coming from the leader of a micro barely in the top 100! Shut your toxicity. 

@Cpt Crunch Best of luck to you and your alliance.

This is true, but last time I checked he wasn’t a dumbass and randomly declare existence for his micro for no reason

Edited by Mr Rodgers
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Let the haters hate. Its not easy trying to start your own show and making it work in the long run. I've lived the mirco dream before so I can tell you from my experience that it is a long hard road to walk. But if you put in the work you will be just fine. 

I truly look forward to working with you and helping you to become successful. 

Thank you, we have a hard road ahead of us. And were excited for that hard work and dedication as a team! 

• Upvote 2