New Project: Asteroid Mining

Carnotaurus

Hello! I didn't see any suggestions, so here we go!

Prerequisites: Space Program, Moon Landing

Cost: $500 million to $750 million, 50000 uranium, 15000 steel, 15000 aluminum, 10000 gasoline, 1000 iron, 1000 bauxite

Effects: Certain Revenue added per turn, resources would be extracted as well*, and could possibly add more resource not available on Earth rss such as Mercury, Gold, etc

*Would require rocket ships to transfer the resources or you don't make any, have a set capacity per rocket ship

Rocket Ships: Brings rss back to your nation, require the improvement: "Launchpad" to operate. 10 rockets per launchpad, maximum 5 launch pads per city. The capacity of a single rocket ship varies from 500-1000 rss.

Espionage Risks: With great reward, there is great risk as well. A new espionage operation, (leave your name suggestions in the comments please) would allow any rss stacked up on the asteroid to be sent to the nation conducting the espionage. Rss are stacked up by not collecting them with the capacity or amount of rocket ships you have.

A costly project indeed, but could possibly the most rewarding

Let me know your thoughts! (Please let me know if the Cost is too much, I will adjust as necessary) @Alex, good idea or bad idea?

Edited by Carnotaurus
  • Upvote 2

Just now, BelgiumFury said:

What do you mean with this?

It would be a new object, possibly in military or possibly in improvements where you could transfer rss from the "asteroid" and bring it back to your nation. If you don't have enough rocket ships, or don't have enough capacity, it would stack up on the asteroid, and could allow for spy operations to steal the rss. Wait I just realized that is a new thing too. 

Well, a new spy operation, idk what to call it, could steal rss from your asteroids if you don't collect it quickly enough.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:11 AM, Carnotaurus said:

It would be a new object, possibly in military or possibly in improvements where you could transfer rss from the "asteroid" and bring it back to your nation. If you don't have enough rocket ships, or don't have enough capacity, it would stack up on the asteroid, and could allow for spy operations to steal the rss. Wait I just realized that is a new thing too. 

Well, a new spy operation, idk what to call it, could steal rss from your asteroids if you don't collect it quickly enough.

Most people don't play this game active enough to care about things like that. I feel it's very convoluted.