Increase referral Score Requirement

Ukunaka

Increase referral score to atleast 1k, 500 made sense in the old score system but now it is way to low.

Edited by Ukunaka
Idk where I got 6months from
  • Upvote 1

Hopefully no one is giving out Asian graphic novels now, so the overall score at the bottom end doesn't have to be too high. I do agree with the general principle that someone who gets to 1000 score is more likely to stick around than 500 score, even if score can be inflated relatively well.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

55 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I don't see how this matters in the slightest given the bonus for referrals is practically nothing.

Because it should have probably been changed when the score was changed, who cares about the bonus itself, if you are going to do something do it right and make sure you cover all your bases.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Because it should have probably been changed when the score was changed, who cares about the bonus itself, if you are going to do something do it right and make sure you cover all your bases.

I mean this also ignores the 60 at requirement too so.

Pointless AND redundant! Just the kind of changes we need!