Eclipse & The Syndicate Wedding Announcement

Vein

5 hours ago, Theodosius said:

Where's my prenup?

PS Vein you were late, as always

Tell me about it. This guy hasn't even divorced me yet, let alone told me we were over. Yet here he is marrying another *****.

@Vein Wtf man. I knew this long-distance relationship wasn't gonna work out... giving me all this "come back soon" poopy poo smoochie smoo, but the next time I see u ur married to someone else. Unbelievable. Thought I wouldn't find out? WE ARE DONE MATE. Dee Oh eN E.

• Haha 6

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

1 hour ago, Dryad said:

Tell me about it. This guy hasn't even divorced me yet, let alone told me we were over. Yet here he is marrying another *****.

@Vein Wtf man. I knew this long-distance relationship wasn't gonna work out... giving me all this "come back soon" poopy poo smoochie smoo, but the next time I see u ur married to someone else. Unbelievable. Thought I wouldn't find out? WE ARE DONE MATE. Dee Oh eN E.

Acting all innocent now?!?! HOW DARE YOU?! I SAW YOU WITH @Denison BEHIND MY BACK!!! HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE A VICTIM?!?!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

What's the record for the most M level treaties held by an alliance?

Even if you count the Enterprise/Firm protectorates in this current assessment, it still is fewer than the record t$ itself has had in the past. t$ is also, if I recall correctly, not even the holder of the overall record either.

Of course I was MoFA then, and people didn't seem to like the way I decided to go about changing it a few months later either, so...

• Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

4 hours ago, Hodor said:

What's the record for the most M level treaties held by an alliance?

IIRC, it was someone in the old NPO sphere that topped out at 10 M levels and 3 O levels. I think it was GoG or old BK, but I'm not sure.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Edgy quip. The record is definitely not this. You're definitely aware of that. 

Ironic quip too. 

You're reading into this way too much. It was an actual question, I think 7 is a lot with no further commentary attached and I also lack an encyclopedic knowledge of the size of past spheres.

No irony either, Grumpy only holds NAPs :P

Just now, durmij said:

IIRC, it was someone in the old NPO sphere that topped out at 10 M levels and 3 O levels. I think it was GoG or old BK, but I'm not sure.

That was my thought as well, but I was having trouble actually counting in my head.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, durmij said:

t$ topped out between 10-12 during early 2017 (my exact memory is fuzzy, but it was definately low double digits). My recollection is that TKR had a similar number at the time (low double-digits), and possibly had a similar number around the beginning of Knightfall. I also do recall GotG and BK having nearly as many themselves, and my assumption that the total record was held by either TKR or one of GotG/BK, with t$ right behind them.

But on the record of the latest upgrades, we held both of these treaties around the time of the end of NPOLT, and simply have upgraded them after being in the works for months. As opposed to a case like Aurora, which did not work out for either of us, BK and Eclipse did. I do not see the harm in upgrading these treaties at this point. Crafting a sphere is difficult work, as I am sure most of us  who play in active major capacities can attest to. I know first-hand how difficult it is to make a radical change in terms of foreign affairs without alienating friends and allies you are moving from, and I have also seen up close the opposite side of that from former friends too.

t$ is currently in a somewhat unique position of being connected to three plus smaller spheres, with previous work in nurturing protectorates and quasi-protectorates or flipping other alliances around being recognized. Eclipse is a part of this success, and I am very proud to have seen them progress to this point. As long as we got that pre-nup though...

• Upvote 2

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:00 PM, Hodor said:

You're reading into this way too much. It was an actual question, I think 7 is a lot with no further commentary attached and I also lack an encyclopedic knowledge of the size of past spheres.

No irony either, Grumpy only holds NAPs :P

That was my thought as well, but I was having trouble actually counting in my head.

Muthafricka we're sending everyone in on Camelot and everyone that decides to defend them.

There is no one in this game that can match how great of an alliance The $yndicate is. No fricking shit we're gonna have hella fricking treaties because we're worth every fricking one.

Unlike other alliances/spheres out there, we can guarantee every single treaty partner a fricking win. No one else in the game can give that promise.

With Camelot, We gonna take 3 weeks and I fricking hope they make it hard to get a surrender from them.

• Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png

8 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

Muthafricka we're sending everyone in on Camelot and everyone that decides to defend them.

There is no one in this game that can match how great of an alliance The $yndicate is. No fricking shit we're gonna have hella fricking treaties because we're worth every fricking one.

Unlike other alliances/spheres out there, we can guarantee every single treaty partner a fricking win. No one else in the game can give that promise.

With Camelot, We gonna take 3 weeks and I fricking hope they make it hard to get a surrender from them.

nah mate it won't be quite that simple. They have a good milcom leader right now and many resilient fighters who don't give up easily. Not to mention the backing of Rose, the #1 ranked alliance, ASM, and all the protectorates. It won't be just a tcw pile up which is why I look forward to it. But at the end of the day, Eclipse will wind up on top just as we will against any other foe.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Avatar Patrick said:

nah mate it won't be quite that simple. They have a good milcom leader right now and many resilient fighters who don't give up easily. Not to mention the backing of Rose, the #1 ranked alliance, ASM, and all the protectorates. It won't be just a tcw pile up which is why I look forward to it. But at the end of the day, Eclipse will wind up on top just as we will against any other foe.

tenor.gif

Not a single one of your 'points' is actually valid. Even at best, at best, your argument is that Camelot will ride Rose's coattails to victory?

Dat's so cuuuuuuute UwU

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

5 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

tenor.gif

Not a single one of your 'points' is actually valid. Even at best, at best, your argument is that Eclipse will ride Rose's coattails to victory?

Dat's so cuuuuuuute UwU

Your rebuttal would be more clever if you actually remembered which sphere Eclipse is in. Here's a hint pal. It's not Rose sphere. 

1 minute ago, Avatar Patrick said:

Your rebuttal would be more clever if you actually remembered which sphere Eclipse is in. Here's a hint pal. It's not Rose sphere. 

Be that as it may, my points actually still stand; Camelot/Rose hasn't got anywhere near the resiliency nor milcom of t$ and therefore I can't see you being anything other than disappointed. And adorable.

2 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

nah mate it won't be quite that simple. They have a good milcom leader right now and many resilient fighters who don't give up easily. Not to mention the backing of Rose, the #1 ranked alliance, ASM, and all the protectorates.

When's the Camelot treaty announcement going live?

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

On 9/19/2020 at 5:56 PM, Avatar Patrick said:

It IS that simple.

Idgaf if they don't give up that easily, that's what I fricking want. I want to fricking eat up their resiliency and destroy them with it.

Rose can get this smoke too if they wanna die on that hill. Anyone who wants to get a free loss can fricking sign Camelot rn.

And IT WILL be a fricking dogpile. It will be a fricking clinic of our dominance in this fricking game.

Eclipse WILL wind up on top boi. Everyone in our sphere will uphold our competence and hold dubs for another decade.

We gonna welcome this game to a Bandemic ya feel?

Lxr4VfE.png