Slot Filling

Roq

Have you tried calculating the damage done? An offhand calc judging by Nokia’s 2.5k infra per city would mean 76m purely in infra damage. Remember infra damage on beige isn’t shown.

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

8 hours ago, Krampus said:

Have you tried calculating the damage done? An offhand calc judging by Nokia’s 2.5k infra per city would mean 76m purely in infra damage. Remember infra damage on beige isn’t shown.

More-so the attacking side... in the reason of war it makes it evident that the attacker has no plans of winning the war, and during the war he doesn't launch a single attack. I think that the defender's side is likely in the clear of this situation. The defender here of course beiging (it feels good to be able to say that again) the attacker. 

The attacker though declared without any intent to attack, and didn't attack... (I mostly included the defender's link just to have both parties linked, I'm not entirely sure the proper etiquette, but I assumed it as such. I have since edited out the defender's link from the initial report)

Edited by CitrusK
Spelling errors.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

While I don't think the intent was to prevent others from attacking the defender here, this is 100% war slot filling. The war was declared without any intent to win the war, with even leaving evidence in your war declaration reason:

"You need 300th win i need an achievement"

Per the Game Rules, there's no doubt that this is war slot filling. Therefore, I have issued a moderation strike in-game.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic