Max Soldier Purchase

Defender

There's a nice little number on the side telling you exactly how many soliders you can buy today still based on only being able to buy 1/3 of your total supportable number.  But what about the 20% population limit?  I tried to buy over that today, and it just gives the 20% number, but I had to pull out the old desktop calculator to subtract my currently enlisted from that number to see how many I could buy right now.  This is a minor complaint, but adding some sort of max solider button, or just having it buy the max number if you input one higher than that, or adding that number on the side somehwere, or replacing the 20% number it gives you with how many left rather than total would be a nice convenience.

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

It ought to be fixed now so that the max amount of soldier you can buy that's shown takes into account the population limit as well.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link