Buying 1M food

Ayush234

6 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

And I won’t sell it at your asking price. It’s higher than that on the global market. 

🤣Awww c'mon...how 'bout $1.51/Unit? It's only a 99% discount. Don't hog all the salt-licks and chestnuts. It's like I'm doin' an intervention here 'cause I care about you, man. I'm trying to help ya out here....

Now, all that Sodium in your diet just isn't good for ya, ya know. It's really bad for your blood pressure. It was scientifically proven over at Gudea Labs that Sodium has a worse effect on an Aussie deer's blood pressure than Noobium.🤣

• Like 1

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

8 hours ago, Gudea said:

🤣Awww c'mon...how 'bout $1.51/Unit? It's only a 99% discount. Don't hog all the salt-licks and chestnuts. It's like I'm doin' an intervention here 'cause I care about you, man. I'm trying to help ya out here....

Now, all that Sodium in your diet just isn't good for ya, ya know. It's really bad for your blood pressure. It was scientifically proven over at Gudea Labs that Sodium has a worse effect on an Aussie deer's blood pressure than Noobium.🤣

What would Gudea Labs know about an aussie deer’s blood pressure! Pffft. It’s all mine... unless you want to pay full price. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Do people ever actually sell food at these ridiculously reduced prices?  I know we get people asking us for deals like this all the time, and the answer is always, go pound sand.  I just wonder if anyone actually goes for these offers.

You answered your own question.

”Do people ever actually sell food at these ridiculously reduced prices?”

”the answer is always, go pound sand.”

lol. In more seriousness I doubt anyone who has 1m tons of food would sell at such a discount. I don’t even think one could get a 25% discount from their own alliance let alone strangers from others. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i feel like someone must be making these deals for people to have the audacity to ask for them all the time.

Go on r/choosingbeggars and I assure you, your mind will be changed.