Go Beyond Normal

Aksel

User Images

(Click the image to join our discord)

Whether you are new to the game or been here for a while like most of us at Atlas Technologies - its time for you to step up your game and go beyond what is normal. Utilize in-house and third-party tech to advance how you play the game, get involved with an active community, use your skills to join the team and contribute towards progression, and have your worth be valued.

Atlas Technologies offers competitive tax tiers, a 401k flexible plans, and benefits to match and exceed other companies in our industry. Atlas Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.  All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.

b30cc927e2ac6253830730c7aa193a9c412af7fb

Ji8DoXlzOxwe9v0gxOoTnRMe1Uf6k2i4kf0tOVx27HEdEQ8SIwp6OXwiJlslQwRvZcl7eaoe20xdT3JuIs-MUrlEifwWTI9v4j5dS5SRhFtfc1Od0ThGzS4AQVVdNY81MJuPvpzZ
Atlas Technologies is an emerging technology conglomerate and consulting company based in Dallas, Texas, USA. The vision of Atlas Technologies is to not only provide but to create advanced technology for the betterment of the world. Portfolio of acquired and merged assets includes InGen Technologies, B.A.E. Systems, and Weyland Yutani Corporation. Atlas Technologies has publicly traded on the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation System (Nasdaq:ATLT) since the 5th of March, 2020.

• Upvote 4

Why I love Atlas Technologies????

Well because they let Me backdoor the server with My bot Veritas of course.

and I love being praised because I am the most technical guy in the server it's like I'm god there

plus they let me make cool bots and other stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

11 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Well... I don't know about beyond, but ya'll sure ain't normal. 

I see you're new, Why don't you come and join  - go beyond with us. :)

Edited by Mad Max
  • Haha 1

I like Atlas because we use technology to enhance the game, to grow community, to play games together, and to just hang out.  We are a close family community and not just people playing a game together.  We support each other and spend a lot of time building community and relationships.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Reasons why I like Atlas Tech:

• Active, fun community
  • Growth-focused and extremely helpful
  • Constant update and management for a smooth, comfortable experience
  • Tech boosted and staff aided
  • Easy to get along with and horizon broadening

Why others should consider Atlas:

• The aforementioned reasons
  • Protection
  • Low tax rates
  • Very giving
  • Understanding and constantly communicating
  • Grants and funding
  • Because I said so

This message has been funded and approved by the Dahnhi, Oopa Castrellis, herself.

✔️

• Like 1