Slaughterhouse Time

evilpiggyfoofoo

I'm glad i got to meet you in the short time that i did, and I'm sad to see you go. Have fun in what's to come, and i wish you all the best. As i prefer to say, Welche Schwelle du auch immer betrittst, es möge jemand da sein, der dich willkommen heißt.

o7 

unknown (2).png

• Like 1

dano1.png.023c902fef58a39120e15c08e580cb65.png

Inform Zigbir I have discovered how to edit the signature field.

giphy.gif

Man, goodbyes are such bittersweet things, we had a blast with you in Gov and owe a whole lot to you. Thank you so much for being such a good friend to us and good luck with your next adventure. 😸

Edited by Daveth
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

dano1.png

Sorry to see you go.  Ye were a lively pirate and good entertainment.   All caped off with your excellent stat tracker.  You will be missed.

• Like 1

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

This is absolutely  unacceptable. 

but it’s life. 

I hope you keep in touch, drop in from time to time just to say hi. Glad to have been able to talk to you this past week after a long period of not. Keep your head up and good luck out there in life. 

• Like 1

more pig gifs incoming in dms 😛, this is just one of them.  It was nice knowing you since VE, fun times :P  Hopefully RL all goes well for you.  WigglyHonoredKakarikis-size_restricted.g

• Like 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

• 4 months later...