[TREATY] UL-GATO Optional Defence and Optional Aggression Pact

Skoriaan

29 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Downvoted because as a former protector I can guarantee you UL are useless dead weight.

I'm quite positive UL has never had any treaties with North Point, so unless you used to be with a different alliance that did have relations with us, I have no clue what you're talking about

2 hours ago, Rex Tyranus said:

I'm quite positive UL has never had any treaties with North Point, so unless you used to be with a different alliance that did have relations with us, I have no clue what you're talking about

He was protecting you from the shadows

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

3 hours ago, Rex Tyranus said:

This idiotic statement further proves my point as you people are so inactive and oblivious you can't even remember who keeps you alive, and you should check with you former long term ally and my former prot, who was the only reason you had it at all, @Nick McScott

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rex Tyranus said:

Y’all did, thanks to me. They agreed to protect us and later you which ensured the safety of the entire bloc we were in, idek how y’all don’t remember this huge chunk of your history, even if the treaty was indirect(it wasn’t) it still would’ve protected you. Please brush up on your own history it’s embarrassing I know more about y’all than you do. 

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

I love it when people need to sign a paper to agree that they may or may not defend/attack with others.

It's like when you are getting married but not getting married.

Can we sign a PIAT please.

Edit - Also, congrats on your treaty - as someone who doesn't really know anyone here because I'm also new to this game, I'll remain neutral on whether or not this is good or bad. May your relationship prove to be beneficial with each other.

Edited by Mad Max