Reduce MAP cost of nukes

Raphael

A day's worth of MAPs basically puts nukes into a "wait all day and do nothing else" situation. Usually if you're losing the conventional war or if you want to be extra spiteful. I think it'd be useful to allow nukes to be used and then at least provide some opportunity for the nation to take action other than launching a nuke that day.

Nuclear weapon cost 12 MAPs -> 8 MAPs This still gives you 1 nuclear launch a day, but it doesn't leave you completely actionless for an entire 24 hours.

I hold no illusion that this would be meta-changing in any significant way but mostly the benefit from this would actually be the ability to not waste MAPs beyond your storage of 12. I'm sure many people have waited til 12 MAPs to nuke someone only to forget to log in and lose two or three turns of MAPs to the void.

Maybe one day nukes will do more than simply burn infra and we can see tactical nuke usage.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

I personally think Nukes have ample damage for the MAP cost and cost of production.

I feel there would have to be a damage decrease and/or a production/storage cost increase to accommodate for it.  

I think maybe it would be better to have certain projects (like nuke launch pad, missile launch pad and spy satellite ) to give you an 1+ to your MAP capacity with an increase in cost (to low cost projects with this boost) to accommodate 

Or an entirely new project that gives you 2-4 Max MAPs.