Defending blackskies

Ozai

Hello I came today to talk to the P&w Abt the nasty act of blackskies. The leader of the blackskies had made a disgusting comment Abt my nephew and made him leave the game for good even me as well because nobody is looking Into this and TLE had defending them and swamp as well the leader of blackskies said bullying us for 50m or he would have sex with my lil nephew that's the words of the blackskies leader.he had been trying to defend his name by deleting stuff.to go against us.but we have a Lil information still we need people to stand up against Blackskies and TLE because they are defending a pervert who like lil boys I will not take this as a joke. This game how much respect but the respect would be destroyed because things like this.please look into this matter p&w please don't let nobody else go through this I'm leaving the game until this is handle.✌🏻

Screenshot_2020-09-05-08-11-30-649~2.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 12

To clarify this a bit, my protectorate, Alan started raiding Horde. Horde had no strong allies, and its the micro world. Anyways, Alan attacked them, gave them a ransom of 50M, and then this quickly spiraled into false pedophile claims. 

There is absolutely no evidence, the screenshot is fake. Ill attach some real ones for evidence sake. 

These little shits forged a screenshot of Alan saying that solely to blackmail peace. This is a pathetic way to barter your peace, Horde.

Screenshot_20200905-100125_Discord.jpg

Screen_Shot_2020-09-06_at_12.20.05_AM-1.png

The bottom is his friend when he switched to Alans name to forge the shots.

The top is the actual Alan.

Note: that's also before he switched to Alan's pfp

Here is the real person who made that message, I believe this IS the nephew.

Screenshot_20200905-101723_Discord.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Wiki Mod

Discord mod checking in, unless this happened in the official PW server (it didn't the logs say so) there is nothing I can do. This is a matter for Discord's Trust and Safety Team which oversees their platform globally.

Instructions: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000291932-How-to-Properly-Report-Issues-to-Trust-Safety

Please note: Your screenshots are worthless as evidence discord will want links to the messages.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 hour ago, Dr Rush said:

Discord mod checking in, unless this happened in the official PW server (it didn't the logs say so) there is nothing I can do. This is a matter for Discord's Trust and Safety Team which oversees their platform globally.

Instructions: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000291932-How-to-Properly-Report-Issues-to-Trust-Safety

Please note: Your screenshots are worthless as evidence discord will want links to the messages.

In addition to this, if the messages got deleted, you can copy their ID, copy the id of the messages prior, and the messages after, and they will be able to see the cached version of the message.

Also, the screenshot you sent here will help them see what they're looking for, but as rush said, will not be usable as evidence so make sure you get message links and IDs.  But this is definitely something for trust and safety to take a look at.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

• Administrators

As Dr. Rush stated, unless this happened in the official Politics and War Discord Server, this is beyond our moderation discretion.

Contact Discord and/or your local authorities if you feel that you or another person are in danger.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link