9/4/2020 - Politics and War Radio Show

Alex

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hey everyone!

I am excited to announce that thanks to the help of Kevanovia, Charlie Traveler, and Dr. Rush we are going to be hosting the Politics and War Discord Server's first ever radio show tonight at 9PM Central Time (US). (2:00AM Saturday Server Time.)

Great Job! with Kev and Charlie will debut Friday Sept. 4th @ 9PM Central. I (Alex) will be the first guest. Be sure to tune into the conversation where we will be discussing updates, the Politics & War culture, the ongoing war, and more.

To tune in, join the Politics and War Discord Server. There will be a channel group available later with a #radio channel to join in and listen.

Going forward, we are hoping to make this a regular occurrence. Hopefully this will better engage the whole community and make things more fun and accessible for all!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/496189518572027904/751208225281409125/Untitled_Artwork.png

what is a radio show? And most importantly who is Alex? I only know sheeeepy! the sheep! 

Arrrghhhhh