[RoH] The Church looks down upon Rose, The 110 day war has started.

Sverige

So much hypocrisy, should we forget you arrived at our surprise party for Wei, uninvited? To attack our sole high tier nation, doesn't that all sound a bit... opportunistic?

Talk about fun police, you guys are party crashers 😛

• Downvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

5 hours ago, Hime-sama said:

So much hypocrisy, should we forget you arrived at our surprise party for Wei, uninvited? To attack our sole high tier nation, doesn't that all sound a bit... opportunistic?

Talk about fun police, you guys are party crashers 😛

This again..... Us joining in on half a round of a war on what was always going to be 1 clear winner isn't being opurtunistic. Us joining in on tcw sure that was opurtunistic but the difference is we can admit it without shame. Just look at the alliance rankings. Number 9 alliance asks pretty much every alliance going to help against a 4 man alliance because their members clearly don't want to assist. SF was more concerned about asking us to "join them". Let's all praise Rose for helping their non chained allies though... 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Smokey1 said:

This again..... Us joining in on half a round of a war on what was always going to be 1 clear winner isn't being opurtunistic. Us joining in on tcw sure that was opurtunistic but the difference is we can admit it without shame. Just look at the alliance rankings. Number 9 alliance asks pretty much every alliance going to help against a 4 man alliance because their members clearly don't want to assist. SF was more concerned about asking us to "join them". Let's all praise Rose for helping their non chained allies though... 

You called your wars "Wei counters," that's both opportunistic, and hypocritical given that you are now complaining about "helping non chained allies," tell me exactly, where is your chaining treaty to a paperless alliance?

Look up to the sky above~

5 hours ago, The Ballad of Sara Berry said:

Honor.png

This is impossible. Akuryo doesn't and has never had honor. I'd have returned it to Walmart for a frozen pizza anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Hime-sama said:

You called your wars "Wei counters," that's both opportunistic, and hypocritical given that you are now complaining about "helping non chained allies," tell me exactly, where is your chaining treaty to a paperless alliance?

Maybe we just both have a different definition of what a opurtunistic move would be here. For me had we been jumping into a definite winner with the odds heavy in our favour id agree like I have done with regards to tcw and upn. Either way you cannot compare us to rose. Maybe make that comparison if we ever get to more than a handful of high tier nations. 

4 hours ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Considering I was part of the original tJest that compromised of barely 24 people that attacked IQ with 700 nations in it and did 45 bil damage like 3 years ago or so when plane casualties were actually high and whales could be suicides into, I can tell you that using terms like rank 9 or rank 1 or rank 62 does not exactly do anything in a game that was war ranges as a key component of its gameplay. And I know you all know this too considering you were trying to get schrute to pay up after declaring on them if they wanted to be free of your "skirmishes". If you want to raid around and have fun then by all means bro you can, wouldn't have cared at all about it. I actually like and respect you a lot Kimmy and I am all for the memeing you are doing but don't bring statistics into this that do little to back any narrative. Have your fun, do your hits and enjoy the fight. 

24... We are 4 and we wasn't exactly dropping down on c18s. No comparison really in my opinion. I do appreciate your words though even in times of war. #respect 😁 

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

This is impossible. Akuryo doesn't and has never had honor. I'd have returned it to Walmart for a frozen pizza anyway.

^^^

• Downvote 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

16 hours ago, Sverige said:

The Church of Ayytom has once again entered a state of total war, last time CoA decided to protect a person not to our liking...
The Church had no other choice but to release it's nuclear arsenal...
After 30 nooky bois had been sent flying, over the span of a couple of days the war ended...

This time however The Church faces another threat... A vile threat... A bunch of opportunistic rats...
The Church hereby pledge to rid the world of these rats...

The alliance known as micro pockyclypse entered a skirmish with the rank 9 alliance Schrute Farms only to have them lay there as a dead fish and go looking elsewhere for help, rather than countering themselves... They had no luck in some places, but in other they found something... They found the rats!
This is where the rank 1 alliance joined the war against a 4 man alliance involved in another war. They chose to defend the pixelhuggers in the Farms, and as it stands, The Church now face more alliances than it has members...

There is no other choice now... Total war is upon us, we will never surrender...
The 110 day war has started!
1111.gif.d85b94b817412ac43c3e2d5612fb779d.gif
https://countingdownto.com/?c=3194671

TLDR; Rose decided to be the fun police, now they will pay for it

Okay.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:12 PM, Dr James Wilson said:

I guess it's honorable that Rose is willing to oA on an oD to defend the FA black sheep of the game, but it's frankly just defending an AA that can't seem to defend itself, doesn't deserve to be defended and will not repay the favor in the future.

It's not honorable to jump on a 4 man alliance. lmao. I can't believe a pirate needs to come tell you guys this.

Rose is [probably] bored and looking for something to do. You know it's bad when Ace is countering raids with 3k infra. I guess Quack was too intimidating so they chose a micro instead.

Edited by Roberts
  • Upvote 2

Rose will do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, and if you have a problem with if, feel free to see us on the battlefield. 110 days is nothing, we’ll pound you until you’ve had enough, just like we’ve done to everyone. Rose is too strong to be beaten, and with it’s members and economy, too essential to the Orbis community.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

59 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

This war is still going on? Oof, didn't even notice fleas were hitting us

Shows how much you care lmao

Doesn't matter though because you're extremely rich 😂

Didn't you also ask us a couple days ago to accept your white peace offer and to be paperless allies with rose so that we could help you when you get your deserved rolling ayy.  

• Haha 1