[RoH] The Church looks down upon Rose, The 110 day war has started.

Sverige

I mean can you really call my attack total war though? I feel like me consensually attacking and still getting ragdolled is more embarrassing than those who got attacked getting rekt. 

Long story short this war is a good thing for me because I'm getting embarrassed so badly this war that  I may be sort of up to date by the time the next one comes. 

• Haha 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

1 minute ago, MRBOOTY said:

I mean can you really call my attack total war though? I feel like me consensually attacking and still getting ragdolled is more embarrassing than those who got attacked getting rekt. 

Long story short this war is a good thing for me because I'm getting embarrassed so badly this war that  I may be sort of up to date by the time the next one comes. 

I have to agree with you. I got lucky being online and ready to take some planes away from you beforehand. 

I won't say good luck but do enjoy the next few week's. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

It's not the first time Rose has stood up for someone who others wouldn't.  Recalls KT right after NPOLT.

Respect for that.  

Honor, amirite!

Schrute Farms has no business being mentioned in the same sentence as yourselves considering their history.

Furthermore, my disappointment in seeing Rose actively defend a dishonorable, mass-pixel hugging AA like Dwight and his personal city funding minions because ASM wanted to sign them for some unknown reason is too great to express in actual words.

Edited by Dr James Wilson
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

48 minutes ago, Smokey1 said:

I have to agree with you. I got lucky being online and ready to take some planes away from you beforehand. 

I won't say good luck but do enjoy the next few week's. 

Dude I was at a porta-potty at work and had to go through 2 captchas to attack you... which probably helped you get that gc. Congrats to you and let's rumble :)

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE