Get this stuff out of the game

Keegoz

9 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Both these transphobic comments happened on platforms that PW runs. This shit should not be happening in your game. OOC attacking people in the community should be scrubbed out entirely, especially when of this nature.

Just as a note, for the PnW discord, you can make a report in a ticket if there's something we've missed. There's also the report feature here on the forums for comments that occur here.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

146c59f8893a4419c62952acec9dd173.png

unknown.png

Both these transphobic comments happened on platforms that PW runs. This shit should not be happening in your game. OOC attacking people in the community should be scrubbed out entirely, especially when of this nature.

We certainly do not tolerate that sort of behavior, and I appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

I issued a warning for the forum post and asked the Discord Mods to review the Discord message. As Adrienne mentioned you are welcome to ping the Discord Mods or open a ticket on Discord for violations of the rules there in the future.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 10:56 PM, Alex said:

We certainly do not tolerate that sort of behavior, and I appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Didn't even know this existed. Well.. im not sure what kind of behaviour you are referring to. I didn't even mention the word trans or really knew or believe at this time this person is a trans-sexual. 

What i do know is he is a person who pretends to be a girl on the internet, and that was what my comment was about. I mean you can pretend to be a girl as a dude to get favorable treatment. Then you get poked fun at, and i frankly dont see the problem. Didnt even occur to me someone will scream transphobia on his behalf, but these are the times we're living i guess.

Whats next Kellogs, you gonna start calling me mysoginistic for poking fun at your friend Dyana, the arab dude? Are you gonna come out as an angry woman as well, for reporting purposes?

In any case, if akuryo is actually trans, that would be funny and honestly not what my comments were even about. But as it is, over the internet, i had no way of knowing that. Obviously, especially since he himself didn't mention it once. My comment wasnt meant to hurt IRL trans akuryo. It was directed at his internet persona who pretends to be things he is not. Kind of like how OP is pretending to be offended, on someone elses behalf nonetheless.

What i do know about akuryo is he is unapologetically an ahole, pretended to be a girl (im not gonna speculate on the purpose) and im gonna make fun of him FOR THAT. How? Well ill ask him if he is a egirl or a meerkat today. Is that wrong? For me its just funny, and it has nothing to do with his 'gender' or me being phobic of anything. And honestly i respect him more than i respect these kt victims.

And just going on past behaviour, and common sense, ill be way more inclined to say akuryo is lying, and KT dude is just being a little... man.

On the off-chance he actually is trans, it was not a 'hate' comment, as explained above, and im confused as to where to draw the line between respecting that and calling out sketchy behaviour.

Edited by Marzipan
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 13

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

1 hour ago, Marzipan said:

Didn't even know this existed. Well.. im not sure what kind of behaviour you are referring to. I didn't even mention the word trans or really knew or believe at this time this person is a trans-sexual. 

What i do know is he is a person who pretends to be a girl on the internet, and that was what my comment was about. I mean you can pretend to be a girl as a dude to get favorable treatment. Then you get poked fun at, and i frankly dont see the problem. Didnt even occur to me someone will scream transphobia on his behalf, but these are the times we're living i guess.

Whats next Kellogs, you gonna start calling me mysoginistic for poking fun at your friend Dyana, the arab dude? Are you gonna come out as an angry woman as well, for reporting purposes?

In any case, if akuryo is actually trans, that would be funny and honestly not what my comments were even about. But as it is, over the internet, i had no way of knowing that. Obviously, especially since he himself didn't mention it once. My comment wasnt meant to hurt IRL trans akuryo. It was directed at his internet persona who pretends to be things he is not. Kind of like how OP is pretending to be offended, on someone elses behalf nonetheless.

What i do know about akuryo is he is unapologetically an ahole, pretended to be a girl (im not gonna speculate on the purpose) and im gonna make fun of him FOR THAT. How? Well ill ask him if he is a egirl or a meerkat today. Is that wrong? For me its just funny, and it has nothing to do with his 'gender' or me being phobic of anything. And honestly i respect him more than i respect these kt victims.

And just going on past behaviour, and common sense, ill be way more inclined to say akuryo is lying, and KT dude is just being a little... man.

On the off-chance he actually is trans, it was not a 'hate' comment, as explained above, and im confused as to where to draw the line between respecting that and calling out sketchy behaviour.

I don't know who Dyana even is. All I know is that you have issues and you should go to whatever hole you came from.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

9 hours ago, Marzipan said:

Imagine harassing someone who’s probably already through enough shit after being called out for doing that exact thing honestly pathetic, leave her alone jesus

9B33E63A-DAD6-474B-AB62-3D75726A0B8B.png

E24103C6-7BDE-4653-AA06-69AE082BA03B.png

551F1414-BC78-41D3-B718-0B15F2FE8194.png

2FC2AE82-9E09-4E2E-8ACC-2F50FC284271.png

• Upvote 3

What an incredible coincidence that the CotL server gets raided by several dozen accounts spamming transphobic nonsense right after this report goes up. Particularly disappointed in the conduct of Arrgh today.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

11 hours ago, Avakael said:

What an incredible coincidence that the CotL server gets raided by several dozen accounts spamming transphobic nonsense right after this report goes up. Particularly disappointed in the conduct of Arrgh today.

What i meant by my post is i dont even care about his/her irl stuff and would not use that against akuryo. I said things based on game related events, and you guys made it into something else.

I have no idea what those screenshots are about and going on past behaviour id say theres a strong chance u did that yourself just to post it here. Either way its none of my business. 

This subject is closed for me, just wanted to make it clear it had nothing to do with 'transphobia' or whatever. I was under the impression its a dude pretending to be a girl, so i made fun of it. I wish akuryo a wonderful IRL for real and i dont feel comfortable discussing his sexuality if its OOC. 

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, Marzipan said:

What i meant by my post is i dont even care about his/her irl stuff and would not use that against akuryo. I said things based on game related events, and you guys made it into something else.

I have no idea what those screenshots are about and going on past behaviour id say theres a strong chance u did that yourself just to post it here. Either way its none of my business. 

This subject is closed for me, just wanted to make it clear it had nothing to do with 'transphobia' or whatever. I was under the impression its a dude pretending to be a girl, so i made fun of it. I wish akuryo a wonderful IRL for real and i dont feel comfortable discussing his sexuality if its OOC. 

Are you seriously claiming that we made dozens of alt accounts, raided our own server, and attacked a transgender gov member just to make you look bad?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

4 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Are you seriously claiming that we made dozens of alt accounts, raided our own server, and attacked a transgender gov member just to make you look bad?

Im saying thats way more likely than me doing it, from where im sitting, simply because i didnt. Not my style at all. Do i think youre above that? Going from past experience, i dont. Either way it has nothing to do with me, but if youre gonna bring it into this discussion, that is my stance.

Edited by Marzipan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Administrators

This is a no-discussion forum, and this was resolved over 2 months ago. If you have a new report to make, make it, but I am locking this thread.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic