Market Trends

Quelye

As much as I would like to believe this, more people (based solely on the map) seem to be in coal producing regions of the world, meaning they most likely would not change their power plants. I think the supply for oil is just way down if anything. 

On another note, I believe that food will continue its rise because of the fact that more people will begin putting money in commerce and manufacturing so I would suggest that a couple nations per alliance begin considering stockpiling up.

I'll always produce food, it's nice to be self sufficient.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Now steel, gasoline, aluminium and munitions are selling real fast in the market thanks to some rumour mongers, I am sure those resources producers are laughing all the way to the bank now. Soon we will see an entire new set of top ten nations thanks those these unfounded rumours about impending war.

• Upvote 1

it seems im new here but the market as i see on this past post as i read, its so much higher.. whats going on?

Sheepy happened :P

Basically, he's giving free money in accordance on many post you have. Nearly everyone gets a slice of the pie and went on a shopping frenzy, tipping the market

UedhRvY.png

Sheepy happened :P

Basically, he's giving free money in accordance on many post you have. Nearly everyone gets a slice of the pie and went on a shopping frenzy, tipping the market

That, or people are taking war rumors seriously.

Duke of House Greyjoy

• Administrators

That, or people are taking war rumors seriously.

Most likely, it's a little bit of both. Just like the stock market, when people get antsy things change quickly. Either way, it is stimulating the in-game economy and a lot of that money that is given out freely for the forum bonuses will trickle down into the smaller nations, causing everyone to grow.

EDIT: I mean, just look at that jump.

oNIbf.jpg

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

well it seems most people were wrong there has been a declaration of war it seems and it looks like its going to be a big one oh GPA is going to have a field day with this one

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Market Trends 10/25/14

Market Index: $12,396 (+$5,403)

1) Gasoline: $2,881 (+$2,085)

2) Steel: $2,139 (+$865)

3) Aluminum: $1,851 (+$493)

4) Munitions: $1,127 (+$651)

5) Bauxite: $875 (+$74)

6) Uranium: $854 (-$22)

7) Coal: $746 (+$199)

8) Iron: $662 (+$418)

9) Oil: $594 (+$293)

10) Lead: $375 (+$161)

11) Food: $305 (+$199)

Notes

• The market is skyrocketing right now, especially in the war resource category.
  • Uranium is the only resource that has dropped in value.
  • Despite high aluminum prices, bauxite has not increased very much in value.
  • Food remains expensive.
  • I will now be managing this thread, I will attempt to post every morning, typically around 0830 MST.
Edited by Athanasios
  • Upvote 2

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

One thing you missed, Athanasios, that Quelye was doing was listing the resources in order according to price (highest to lowest). So for your last post, gas should have been listed first, then steel, aluminum, munitions, and so on. It is interesting to see not only the amount of increase or decrease, but also which resource seems to be most in demand.

One thing you missed, Athanasios, that Quelye was doing was listing the resources in order according to price (highest to lowest). So for your last post, gas should have been listed first, then steel, aluminum, munitions, and so on. It is interesting to see not only the amount of increase or decrease, but also which resource seems to be most in demand.

You are correct, I was tracking them in order of price. I've been too busy unfortunately though to keep up, so thanks for stepping in and posting an update Athanasios! Keep doing the updates if you'd like :)

• Upvote 1

Oh okay, I didn't even realize that. Thanks for the observations, and Quelye, I will be happy to take it over from now on!

EDIT: I fixed the order for 10.25.14 so now they are properly ranked, and they will be done properly in the future. Thanks for pointing that out!

Edited by Athanasios

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

The Republic

The Republic Map

Damn... now people are going to wise up on trends and I'll have competition. In true capitalistic fashion I say this; BOO!

---

This is actually really cool and I'll be sure to follow this thread more often. Thanks for doing this fellas!

• Upvote 2

Market Trends 10/26/14

Market Index: $13,421 (+$1,025)

1) Gasoline: $3,013 (+$132)

2) Steel: $2,089 (-$50)

3) Aluminum: $1,886 (+$35)

4) Munitions: $1,237 (+$110)

5) Coal: $1,086 (+$340)

6)  Bauxite: $1004 (+$129)

7) Uranium: $809 (-$45)

8) Lead: $805 (+$430)

9) Iron: $631 (-$31)

10)Oil: $617 (+$23)

11) Food: $244 (-$61)

Notes

• Overall Market Index continues to escalate.
  • Lead and Bauxite prices are rising quickly as their manufactured counterparts are in high demand.
  • Coal jumps two places up the list, from #7 to #5
  • With UPN and VoC officially declaring war on TAC, I'd predict that the market won't be slowing down any time soon.
  • A large disparity exists between oil and gasoline cost. Oil remains relatively cheap, while gasoline has a firm grip on the #1 position. Those who are importing oil, refining it, and selling it as gasoline must be making huge profits.
Edited by Athanasios

The Republic

The Republic Map