Slot filling

Arawra

image0.png

You reported someone for slot filling because they made their first attack 50 minutes after declaring the war.   50 minutes.   Not a day, not 12 hours...50 minutes.   This was 1 of 4 raids TI members declared last night due to improper approvals and after being approached by Wei and TIM they were ordered to peace because they came and spoke to us.   You know, like normal people.   Unlike you who decided to run straight down the rabbit hole and cry conspiracy and scream about it in the discord server.

CuOyRJbWcAAWd56.jpg:large

• Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

The Wei member in question is me, and I attacked back immediately after he hit me. I can provide screenshots of us planning our options against TI yesterday at DC, since we were taken by surprise, if required.

1 hour ago, Hime-sama said:

Illogical nonsensical retort ignoring logic

I literally posted the screenshot of the guy requesting to raid them with a checkmark approving it.   What is wrong in that brain of yours that you're ignoring my response saying that I spoke to both Wei and TIM about what was going on and then promptly had the members declaring them peace'd out.   You are either slow or being deliberately ignorant in order to try and get people in game warnings for making bad raids during a war.

It's not our problem that you don't seem to understand the situation or refuse to in order to perpetuate your baseless war slot filling claim because it took 30 minutes after declaring to do something.    What does it say about you that you reported something that you literally can't prove 30 minutes after the fact.   I think it says a lot frankly about what a joke you are.

All of your arguments and claims are baseless and nothing more then you looking for something to !@#$ about for who the hell knows why.

Edit: and that message is after I told MilCom to have the wars peace'd so keep reaching.   You're only embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Dr James Wilson

Avanti Immortali

6 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

You know better than to nuke someone with 1800 infrastructure on a raid war. Good try.

I have plenty of money. I like nuking not to deal damage but for the fun of it. Wait till I have 12 MAPs maybe? Stop jumping the gun smh.

What an epic waste of time your post is.  Immortal's raiding policy is nobody in the top 40 or allied to top 40.  The recent war pushed the Wei to like #42 or something so our milcom approved the raid when they shouldn't have since Wei was involved in an alliance war.  The members were asked to peace immediately from FA work, hence why the attacks are not ongoing and peace requests sent out.  It's not a deliberate slot filling attempt.  While we have nothing against Wei, we have zero interest in helping them slot fill for this war.

16 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

That screenshot means absolutely nothing. I'm not even sure why you included it or tried to purport it as some objective proof that shows no war slot filling is occurring. That you "spoke" to them also means nothing. You could have decided to call it off with Wei, and apologize to TIm for interfering in our war, or possibly your members are the ones that coordinated it and you wouldn't have known about it. In both cases, you "talking to them" without context or screenshots provided is saying nothing.

Ad hominems and baseless assumptions do not help move your argument, so please refrain from using them any longer, thanks.

As for the report and suspicions, they are based on all the information provided both here, and on the PnW Discord, so to call them baseless is simply incorrect. You should instead refute the points, or let the involved members do so.

You are so out to lunch it's ridiculous and that screenshot means everything.   It's a request to raid an AA that falls in our raiding rules.   Would you prefer to see the screenshot of the chat from Wei asking if we'll respond if they counter those raids?   Or if I do, will you just repeat your claim that it means nothing and we are covering up the slot filling you allege happened?   The member involved saw a large AA with big nations that had no treaties and slipped outside the top 40.   That qualifies them for raiding according to our rules so they were approved by milcom.

At no point did I apologize to TIM for 'interfering in the war.'   We opted to tell the raiders to peace out ourselves after both Wei and TIM reached out to ask what it was we were doing.   Not that it matters to you because you seem to be under some sort of delusional idea that we're good friends with Wei or something dumb like that.   Wei are technically free targets for literally anyone because they have no other alliances to back them up.   Additionally nothing I said was ad hominem because I've refuted your allegations repeatedly.   An alliance from each side of your little fun war reached out to ask why ti nations were raiding: one side to ask if there would be repercussions for countering the raids, the other to stop because it was screwing up their beige's.

The only thing baseless here are your accusations based on a raid where nobody did anything for 50 entire minutes, as if it's a god damn crime for someone to do something and then get distracted.   And no, I'm not going to wait for my member to create an account to log on the forums to defend himself from a baseless accusation from the forums obsessive report spammer.   An accusation that literally holds no water because attacks were made and then peace'd out and the alliance attacked objected to it and asked if it there would be issues if they got countered.

Get a grip.

Edited by Dr James Wilson

Avanti Immortali

Grow up lmao. Someone on your coalition has been nuking cities twice for the fun of it. Your replies aren't really making sense at this point. I have plenty of nukes and missiles lined up, along with double buys and it's upto my discretion how to use them.

After speaking with James Wilson in private, I concluded that there is no slot filling and because of such, am redacting the report and material pertaining to it to avoid anyone receiving a false strike. Apologies.

Look up to the sky above~