[DoE/FA Change] The Old Fire Burns Out

Doran Martell

I walk down to see Minesome on a bench staring at the fire that burns through the land. He points at a piece of coal. “This piece of coal burns bright and hot bringing heat to our homes, our food, and so much more” he says “but eventually, like all things, it comes to an end, finally burning out”.

“This is like our friendships, they almost never last forever. In the End the relationship finally burns out” He looks at me and points at the Coal Mines. “Unfortunately the fuel burning our relationship with TCM has finally burned out. I know we’ve made some new friends with TCM recently  but sometimes things don't work out especially when you have different interests.” 

“We have to let them go too” He looks at me and smiles “Times will be better now, go and celebrate as this is not a time of mourning, but a time of great improvement” He then turns back and watches the large fires burning in the sunset. 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7570

p9rDoqrlpGtAvlVXWpRqILYzBeg_1sZ7NLMphuNoLPTtXyOX1obDwp6X-mQw8FMWqBqgcX7Vks77M-BzZtznOTCDDzm0fQs081knqFj3UeMewtwUFXR2kjEatg54qh7R6CsurBwf

TL;DR - Golden Phoenix Coalition drops out of the Trinity Bloc, cuts ties with The Coal Mines, and Declares its 5th existence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

so uh, does anyone really care about this bloc? 

im getting tired of seeing useless forum posts from nokia/GPC/arctic about whatever nonsense they do

Edited by epsteindidntkillhimself
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, epsteindidntkillhimself said:

so uh, does anyone really care about this bloc? 

im getting tired of seeing useless forum posts from nokia/minesome/arctic about whatever nonsense they do

then ignore them and git gud

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

8 hours ago, Doran Martell said:

I walk down to see Minesome on a bench staring at the fire that burns through the land. He points at a piece of coal. “This piece of coal burns bright and hot bringing heat to our homes, our food, and so much more” he says “but eventually, like all things, it comes to an end, finally burning out”.

“This is like our friendships, they almost never last forever. In the End the relationship finally burns out” He looks at me and points at the Coal Mines. “Unfortunately the fuel burning our relationship with TCM has finally burned out. I know we’ve made some new friends with TCM recently  but sometimes things don't work out especially when you have different interests.” 

“We have to let them go too” He looks at me and smiles “Times will be better now, go and celebrate as this is not a time of mourning, but a time of great improvement” He then turns back and watches the large fires burning in the sunset. 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7570

p9rDoqrlpGtAvlVXWpRqILYzBeg_1sZ7NLMphuNoLPTtXyOX1obDwp6X-mQw8FMWqBqgcX7Vks77M-BzZtznOTCDDzm0fQs081knqFj3UeMewtwUFXR2kjEatg54qh7R6CsurBwf

TL;DR - Golden Phoenix Coalition drops out of the Trinity Bloc, cuts ties with The Coal Mines, and Declares its 5th existence.

What is a Minesome?