[DoE] Human Over

Buck Turgidson

On 9/3/2020 at 2:36 PM, Akuryo said:

You of all people talking about grudges holding them back.

The irony here is densely located it's become minable ore.

Would you say that it's like rain on your wedding day? Or a free ride when you already paid?

What about some good advice you just didn't take?

• Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

11 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Would you say that it's like rain on your wedding day? Or a free ride when you already paid?

Huh? You tried to do something here but I'm not really sure what lol.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Huh? You tried to do something here but I'm not really sure what lol.

3 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

And who would have thought? It figures.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

Max just because you look nice in a suit doesn't mean you can go around making me more confused. 😛

20 hours ago, Mad Max said:

19 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Max just because you look nice in a suit doesn't mean you can go around making me more confused. 😛

I just can't leave them in the dark from this masterpiece.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

22 hours ago, Akuryo said:

3 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I just can't leave them in the dark from this masterpiece.

Akuryo you've seen me in a suit?

Pasky, It was very difficult not to keep it going/post a link. Good ole Alanis.

It is as ironic as it is tragic that she is Canadian too.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

On 9/3/2020 at 7:26 PM, Buck Turgidson said:

Not really. It's made of carbon and has a wicked paint job with flames and shit. I can really move with it, and go the distance thanks to the application of advanced materials. You can't really afford it on a carpenter's salary.

T'was more than a joke. I was trying to do him a solid due to my long relationship with some FP members. Just clueless.

No, you made a complete fool of yourself and instead of apologising like a man, you tried to shout your way out of it.  There’s a reason you sit all alone in this game, and take a hint, they can’t all be wrong.  You’ve been told to drop this by Alex, so be a good little boy and do it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

On 9/7/2020 at 8:15 AM, Harry Flashman said:

No, you made a complete fool of yourself and instead of apologising like a man, you tried to shout your way out of it.  There’s a reason you sit all alone in this game, and take a hint, they can’t all be wrong.  You’ve been told to drop this by Alex, so be a good little boy and do it.

No, no he doesn't sit alone. He is a way more mature man then most of you. So his  mind slipped into a trance that day. But we should still be able to forgive and even learn. Or did I forget most if you have grudge  as well as metal issues?

Oh yeah, I also remember Alex told everyone related to these related events, not just Buck. It was more than Buck causing chaos. So let's play a little game called the Quiet Game & the winner gets 20mil(or more) kek?

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Corps Loves Grammar
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 9/7/2020 at 10:43 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

No, no he doesn't sit alone. He is a way more mature man then most of you. So his  mind slipped into a trance that day. But we should still be able to forgive and even learn. Or did I forget most if you have grudge  as well as metal issues?

Oh yeah, I also remember Alex told everyone related to these related events, not just Buck. It was more than Buck causing chaos. So let's play a little game called the Quiet Game & the winner gets 20mil(or more) kek?

@Akuryo I'm convinced this man single-handedly produces all of China's iron. 

Edited by Havgle
  • Haha 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

On 9/7/2020 at 9:15 AM, Harry Flashman said:

I did not. What you did was reprehensible, and you did not get that I was actually doing you a kindness. You are just clueless.

You too were told to drop this, but you and your alliance keep bringing it up, PMing me, harassing me on the forums...etc. So, just shush now - I would rather be alone than keep company with people like you who skirt the grey areas just to have someone to cling to...

EDIT: Just had to come back and re-state my complete shock at how you got everything so completely wrong. I mean, like, WOW! Epic stupid.

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.