End of Hostilities between TCW Sphere and Hedge/Swamp

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Good luck to everyone in the rebuild!

I didn't have much fun in this war but at least we all got experience in the new system, and it was a nice break for farming pixels.

6/10 would probably do again.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Congratulations to all involved. 

Was good to see people do know how to end wars successfully. Was also nice working with some of you from both sides of this war (tcw before) hedge during. 

What next for MP (ayy)? 

Very well,

A 3 month NAP for a roughly 2 week fight.

Nevertheless Would like to congratulate hedge/Swamp.

Kudos.

Edit-Good luck TCW sphere for future endeavours!

Edited by Providence

And here I was thinking this global was going to last over a year or some shit. But hey, I ain't complaining, good luck with the rebuilds, good peace, rata Tata, now go buy a car.

Chief minister Wojak Sanchez, ruler of the People's Republic of Dyscrasia

Only losers are afraid of death

10 days war?

I mean, yeah the combat is decidedly over but... am I the only one disappointed? While we absolutely needed to correct away from 8 month globals, this seems a tad bit of an overcorrection. Where were the twists? Where was the counterplay? Adaptations to evolving situations? Evolving situations at all for that matter? 😕

Meh, I guess I shouldn't be expecting quite so much from TCWsphere, especially with how outnumbered they were. Well, GG, hope the next one's a bit more interesting. At least it wasn't toxic, outside of the inevitable small dramas of course. I'll agree with the general sentiment that that much is a very welcome improvement :)

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

I just wanted to point out that the rest of Orbis was watching you folks as the first war in the post-IQ environment, and I just wanted to express my appreciation for how all parties handled this war.  This has been a personal dream of mine for years–to see a quick, short, and in-good-faith war–and it finally happened.  

Kudos.  Now, let's make this the expectation not the exception!

This was the goal all along, setting a precedent of making these things quick, to the point, and as civil as possible.

• Like 2

Did we even get a name for the war? Its not official until we got a name for me to forget.

• Upvote 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

I had fun fighting you all in TCW/TEstsphere it was a real nice change of pace talking to folks who were not toxic. I think a new dawn is upon us lets not have it be a false one, we are all responsible for keeping this as free from toxic behaviour as possible.  

• Upvote 3

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Classy and dignified behavior from all parties.   Hoping this is the new norm.   Thank you to my SWAMP allies.   Thanks to Hedge, just for being bad ass.   Thanks to @Sphinx and the rest of the sphere for being class acts.  Now let’s all get back to peace. Game was more fun during NAP.   Stuff started coming back to life on the servers, and we were all making some decent money.    

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

10 days war?

I mean, yeah the combat is decidedly over but... am I the only one disappointed? While we absolutely needed to correct away from 8 month globals, this seems a tad bit of an overcorrection. Where were the twists? Where was the counterplay? Adaptations to evolving situations? Evolving situations at all for that matter? 😕

Meh, I guess I shouldn't be expecting quite so much from TCWsphere, especially with how outnumbered they were. Well, GG, hope the next one's a bit more interesting. At least it wasn't toxic, outside of the inevitable small dramas of course. I'll agree with the general sentiment that that much is a very welcome improvement :)

There weren't any. The blitz particularly where we lead ground on my related suggestions, had probably 1/2 sphere KOd completely within a day. There wasn't much they could do 😛

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
24 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Did we even get a name for the war? Its not official until we got a name for me to forget.

see name thread in central

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid