Disappearing Oil Trade

InfinityMastered

I put this one the discord and thought i should probably report it here as well. I was selling 4038 oil on the global market overnight. I logged on in the morning to see oil prices had dropped by a large amount so i went to make a new trade offer and noticed the game said i had no oil on the resources tab yet the trade still existed, no one bought my oil, and i don’t use oil for anything besides selling it in the market. I removed the trade offer and my oil  vanished from the game. E03358CF-DBFE-44AE-ACA6-0389C7224FA8.thumb.jpeg.1977d83955543871c3644b87b9c6eb74.jpeg0C42AEF8-BF9B-4482-B527-25D08AC43A0D.thumb.jpeg.edade0e4115e521a450138f183554588.jpeg448E6AF0-9B89-4EE8-ABC8-8D450DCD2157.thumb.jpeg.af21de1e1af6bd8c9e426d114c1e7c4d.jpeg

1 hour ago, Borg said:

You made multiple trade offers. Your offer at a lower price sold, your offer at a higher price didn't. 

If it had sold then why haven’t i received any money from it? It also would appear on trade activity if it did but it doesn’t. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Borg said:

You made multiple trade offers. Your offer at a lower price sold, your offer at a higher price didn't. 

This does appear to be the case.

image.png

And the math matches the number you posted originally, 4038.

image.png

Just now, InfinityMastered said:

If it had sold then why haven’t i received any money from it? It also would appear on trade activity if it did but it doesn’t. 

You should have received the amounts of money listed in my screenshot above. It does appear on your trade activity, and it is more than likely in your notifications (your screenshot is just about 3 hours later than when the trades occurred.)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

This does appear to be the case.

image.png

And the math matches the number you posted originally, 4038.

image.png

You should have received the amounts of money listed in my screenshot above. It does appear on your trade activity, and it is more than likely in your notifications (your screenshot is just about 3 hours later than when the trades occurred.)

Ah i see. I must of missed it somehow. Thanks for the help.

Edited by InfinityMastered
better reply