Morningstar accepts peace terms and wishes our opponent best of luck!

Mars

• Wiki Mod

Who? What? Where? Is there a dow? This seems like micro drama and could be entertaining.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

what im also not gonna do is have these long lamer role player circlejerks like you girls are used to, so its open mic night.

asd35235.thumb.jpg.eeab9a36acd53c3b55e22c73ef2e1efc.jpg

Did you know that even though they make for only 2% of the people in this war, Morningstar accounts for more than 40% of the peace terms?

Edited by Mars
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

10 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Under should join Ms he would be a perfect fit for your community

yep, ask hannah about it. also say hi from me, shes a very sweet person and much appreciated in our corner of heaven.

wait, wait, heres a nickel for your trouble.

Edited by Mars
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mars said:

yep, ask hannah about it. also say hi from me, shes a very sweet person and much appreciated in our corner of heaven.

wait, wait, heres a nickel for your trouble.

Aww a nickel I'm not even sure your pitiful excuse of an alliance can afford a nickel. You had best keep it for yourselves considering all these cheque's you keep writing

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

7 hours ago, Mars said:

asd35235.thumb.jpg.eeab9a36acd53c3b55e22c73ef2e1efc.jpg

Did you know that even though they make for only 2% of the people in this war, Morningstar accounts for more than 40% of the peace terms?

Hey I wrote that!

Guys look! I wrote that!  This is exciting!

I dont see what the issue here is?  A member of Morningstar owes 404 416 million dollars that they would like to be paid back, and KT wants you to fly a flag for 2 months.  this isn't exactly what one would call crippling?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Aww a nickel I'm not even sure your pitiful excuse of an alliance can afford a nickel. You had best keep it for yourselves considering all these cheque's you keep writing

Your first words towards anyone on our side are 'under would fit in with u'. if you want to find anything else than what you got, that is not the way to go about it.

51 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Hey I wrote that!

Guys look! I wrote that!  This is exciting!

I dont see what the issue here is?  A member of Morningstar owes 404 416 million dollars that they would like to be paid back, and KT wants you to fly a flag for 2 months.  this isn't exactly what one would call crippling?

You mean the guy they attacked? He has to pay them as well? Interesting. Sadly, i dont see that happening.

Also we have changed our flag to meet KTs demands because they have any grounds to make demands short of being able to roll us with their 1000 buddies. Check ingame for yourself.

Edited by Mars

2 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

I do not understand why people think that Mars speaks for Morningstar.

That said, we are in agreement - we refuse the homophobic peace terms offered.

I will start a new thread so people understand that MS is its own entity, and the reason we showed up at the KT server was because of anti-semetic remarks made to a Jewish member of our alliance.

That KT did not correct their member, or apologise, or reply to my question 'is KT a nazi alliance?' s one question, but to then offer terms where we need to fly pride colours is absolutely prejudiced, homophobic, and is a futher insult to the one known gay member of our group.

We would have no problem flying pride colours, and standing with the LGTBQ community, but in this context, KT meant that as a humiliation, which is why I call it homophobic.

I guess you should probably ask Mars to stop speaking for Morningstar then.  If you would like to begin peace negotiations feel free to shoot me a message and I will happily set it up, as I told Rachael.   Until then we can continue to fight, and I guess you guys can keep posting stuff on the OWF.

Feel free to ask your former protectorates about how easy/hard peace negotiations went for them. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Displaying the LGBTQ flag is not humiliating. You have a member that identifies with the LGBTQ, and you should be proud to represent them. No, you don't want to display the flag because your members are notorious for having [shitty] views.

And I'm sure KT knows it too, likely proposed the term knowing you and your comrades would not tolerate representing the LGBTQ. Seems they were right too, as here you are, trying to weasel your way out of it by claiming KT had bad intentions.

• Upvote 2

Look up to the sky above~

38 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

Why is the LGBTQI flag a term? 

Ask Denison, I don't remember his reasoning exactly, only that we preferred he go for an apology but since it was a KT matter wouldn't stop him from choosing as long as it wasn't insane.

Iirc, something like they're homophobic so it'd look bad to their like minded friends or whatever.

Edited by Akuryo

The point of the Pride Flag being a term was not to humiliate MS. I said in our sphere chat a day or so ago when it was decided that I believed they would have no problem flying it because I didn't think they'd find it offensive, in fact I believed they'd be fine flying the flag. Aku didn't like the idea that they might actually enjoy the idea of flying the Pride Flag as a peace term. Clearly they do find it offensive and are making excuses and trying to pin it on us that we had bad intentions behind it. Given the chance I thought this might somewhat redeem them, but obviously not. On to the next point of Buck apologizing, he never did, not once. And I have no idea about the anti-semitic thing you're bringing up, it was never brought to my attention. If something like you're saying was said by someone and you have proof, it would not be tolerated and they'd have been promptly removed from both the discord and alliance. 

• Upvote 3

Janny Larpers

so you deleted one thread for no reason, i made a new one addressing that, deleted that new one and brought back the old one?

just wow

Since its clear neither this thread (which u deleted then brought back) or the new one i made was in breach of any rules, someone is playing subjective censorship. From what i see youre just picking the threads that work best for you and deleting the ones that dont. Why dont you start editing my posts as well if you re at it.

Shameful display.

Edited by Mars

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Mars said:

so you deleted one thread for no reason, i made a new one addressing that, deleted that new one and brought back the old one?

This thread (which is the original one I presume?) was hidden since there was too much content to go through to keep things in line with the rules of the forums.
When this procedure was completed, it was brought back and your second thread (with the same topic) was removed. If you want, we can go for a merge, but this will just make things more complicated, in my opinion.

The very fact you are allowed to post for another alliance is bending the rules already. You are not in MS, so I don't see why you would post in the Alliance Affairs forums for MS.
Unless I am missing something.

For any other concerns, you can DM me or just make a report at the forum reports section.

• Like 1

What on earth did the mods do to this thread?

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.