Treaty Cancelation

Elder Rachael

7 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Fun fact: it was known by me while I pulled Micro from TCW that TEst was going to counter them for you.

Unfortunately they planned to do that on the same day and time they got blitzed. Better luck next time! 😛

Aku my friend. Im facepalming my facepalms on several levels over this comment :P

os9LcJK.gif

rachael made a bit of a sad choice of wording here and id like to make a couple of things clear.

firstly, truth be told she can say anything she wants, shes a powerful free thinking woman so of course she can impusively make any thread and f you.

that being said, while i understand her frustrations with TEst and how they went about certain things, i personally dont feel they owed us anything, in fact they helped us out with this treaty no strings attached, and we re coming off us telling them we have no interest in fighting wars for people we dont even really know(their sphere), against people we do. we re not in any position to complain about our relationship with them and all in all boyce and dk have been super nice to extend this favor to us for all this time, and while i did say from the get go this treaty will get us rolled, we are grateful for it despite the words thrown around in this thread.

because of recent developments, and the freedom not having infra brings, ms will go paperless for a while, something its mostly always been short of the two ingame treaties our friends were kind enough to help set our guys up with.

club shred represent

• Downvote 3

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

As from someone who has been in the same position before there really wasn't much they could do, its just how the game works. 

And even if you get into a position to pull a counter blitz you would counter for your alliance first to free up more people to counter for your prots 

Also correct me if I'm wrong but Test got hit before you and you did nothing until you got hit, 

Actually you still did nothing after you got hit for the same reasons. 

Edited by Grave
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Elder Rachael said:

First forum post, I'll keep this short. MS has seen two attacks as of late:  first an attack from Micro whatever the *$&^ their name is and the second a very well performed blitz from CotL and Co.

On both occasions our Protectorate tEST failed to act. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt; the Hedge Money blitz was brilliantly executed by Borgs Bot and while tEST continues to drag their feet and act like a beaten puppy there wasn't much they could have done anyway.

However, given it was ALEX that "accidentally" canceled our treaty with tEST allowing Micro whatever to hit us we still fully expected tEST to at least say "hey guys need help?"

It is because of their lack to actually protect anything that we have canceled our treaty with them.

TL:DR tEST likes the idea of being a protectorate more than actually protecting so we out.

I am Elder Rachael and thank you for attending my Ted Talk.

*Hordor I hope I got all my spelling and grammar right. ; )

Just gonna drop and quickly say, that at the time of the hit on you guys, Micro whatever the frick is their name was a protectorate of tCW, our ally. So we handled it with more tact than simply charg in. We actually RESOLVED the issue UNTIL MS decided to "counter only nation in range" AFTER peace was negotiated. At that point Micro decided to be little !@#$ and demand REPS for it. I was so stunned by amount of stupidy on both sides that I missed getting blitzed and came to 8 hours in my own wars. But yeah, sure, let's blame us for not being able to defend you from same guys dogpilling our enitre side. Still, no hard feelings against you guys, and wish you luck. Arrgh!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif