hello wonderful people

landon duh...

I'm fairly new to this community of wonderful people i have had my nation for around 9 days and i have finally decided to hop on the forum and let me just say i was completely confused and this seemed like a good place to make my first post 

and i am also extremely excited for the future when i  get to be  involved in this community and get to know more people and to create new friendships. so bye for now

• Moderators

Welcome Landon, if you haven't I suggest you join our P&W Discord; it should appear on the objectives you have in stored. For the P&W community, like any gaming community it has it's batch of bad apples, but hopefully you settle into the right alliance and avoid most of them through that way. If any major issues occur, please do not be hesitant to message any discord moderator or Alex (Main Admin) to help you resolve it. Good luck in your Orbis adventures eitherway.

• Upvote 1