Thalmor Radio - 8/28/2020 / Sketchy, Tarroc, Sphinx as guests

Thalmor

This is a reminder that I still would love to get my second shot on explaining myself.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

27 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

This is a reminder that I still would love to get my second shot on explaining myself.

I definitely haven't forgotten about you! I think next week will be a good time! 

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Second shot...?

Mate, if the first shot didn't go well, what could possibly give you the impression that the second would go better?

22 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Clearly we can use this opportunity to negotiate peace live in front of an audience.

Cause that worked sooooo well the last time two warring parties were on at the same time

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Thanks for having me Thal @Thalmor, I ended up VC'ing for a couple hours since I enjoyed it a lot, plus the Q&A from everyone listening was great. Looking forward to listening to next week's show.

4 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Cause that worked sooooo well the last time two warring parties were on at the same time

Actually... as you were listening you'd know we did in-fact hash out a fair bit of good stuff. But yeah an end to the war is soon, I have have a few more things I want achieve namely destroying more of FARK's stuff. 

Still can't believe how one alliance can be so bad, that they're negative in net damage not even a week into a blitz when they were the aggressor...... 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Sphinx said:

But yeah an end to the war is soon, I have have a few more things I want achieve namely destroying more of FARK's stuff. 

Still can't believe how one alliance can be so bad, that they're negative in net damage not even a week into a blitz when they were the aggressor...... 

20200829_185815.jpg

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

On 8/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Second shot...?

Mate, if the first shot didn't go well, what could possibly give you the impression that the second would go better?

Cus we ran out of time, & there was more questions that he wanted to ask. Also he would like to have the show recorded this time, cus Denison bailed out of the blue (Deni had irl/ other more stuff that came up).

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Ask instead of assume , or Scarf up into your own holes.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger