Lets talk about spies.

Prefontaine

5 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Screen_Shot_2020-08-28_at_10.01.20_PM.pn

Truly an individual that's open to criticism and is wholly fit to be at the helm of a dev team.

Or I'm operating with the knowledge of aspects of something that -are- coming out and don't want to waste peoples time working on an aspect that will not be changed.

• Downvote 13

scSqPGJ.gif

On 8/27/2020 at 10:22 AM, dtc justice said:

The 24 turn clause is really the only thing that makes all these changes acceptable. 

It also makes them entirely pointless and worthless, hilariously. 

• Upvote 1

This is a web base game so in terms a Turn Based System. So no way should a turn base system allow the opponent to take out an entire force in 2 turns all the while it takes you 15 turns to regain those losses and still your opponent can keep taking out that specific forces reinforcements every turn. So right now being able to create 4 spies per turn and having 3 spy operations is absolutely fine since they are achieving there goal at the moment into lowering your spies but to achieve a better spy operation then just destroying spies. so if you have 3 spy operations one should initiate 2 spy ops to lower your spies and the 3rd to actually cause the damage they want and since its a turn based system one should be able to at least recruit the losses they received that specific turn. timing in a turn based system is everything so if one times 5 mins before update then hits right after update that is totally different and should be acceptable. No forces in your military line should be able to be wiped out in 2 turns but at this point its 95% plausible to actually take out ones entire force 5 mins before update and they won't be able to counter due to update restrictions and auto scripting.

lQwIisV.gif

11 hours ago, Itz said:

So you're admitting the dev team's a novelty and in reality Alex/you (probably mostly you) still make decisions on your own, regardless of community pushback?

11 hours ago, Akuryo said:

It also makes them entirely pointless and worthless, hilariously. 

11 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

So, you're indeed not open to criticism, and this entire thread's just for show.

I'm sure that'll make for a stellar bullet point in your CV.

You don't seem to understand, there are simply some things that are not up for debate anymore. This was one of those things. The original idea was well received, the modified one was not as can be seen in this thread. Thus the decision was made to go back to the simpler original idea. Alex is on board. I'm on board. And the game was on board with that system. That's why I put my foot down in the channel, it would have been pointless for the group to keep pushing for changes because a decision was made. I didn't want to watch people arguing with each other over something that wasn't going to change anything. 

If you've never had a job before, which I'm not assuming you three have not but there are people who play this game that have not, there are times when a decision gets made and that's the end of the conversation. Now I get that you three regularly throw your ire at me and this likely won't change any of that, but maybe if you can look at it without your usual bias you can understand. 

Thread's also locked as this system is no longer on the table.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 25

scSqPGJ.gif