Game Design - Concepts & You

Aksel

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have ideas that could make the game look better? Talk to me about it.

The page design above has been accepted by Alex! I'm not sure when that design would go into play, but keep an eye out for it.

• Upvote 1

Community,

We are currently brainstorming changes to the Military Screen located here: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/military/

I'd like to get some ideas from y'all before we get set in our ways - how would you like to see that page setup? Think about device responsiveness, ease of access, etc.

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2020 at 3:09 PM, Mad Max said:

Community,

We are currently brainstorming changes to the Military Screen located here: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/military/

I'd like to get some ideas from y'all before we get set in our ways - how would you like to see that page setup? Think about device responsiveness, ease of access, etc.

It would be really nice if the war screen showed the military counts for you and your opponents. Eliminate the need for a personal war sheet or a ton of tabs open to check all these things.

Edit: Apologies, I just realized this wasn't the war screen but the page leading to each of the individual military purchase pages but I'll leave the above anyways because it's still a good suggestion that people have wanted for a couple years now.

For the military page, it would be nice if maybe instead of seven individual pages and the guide to each of them, we just had one page with all military purchase options on it.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

BrOQBND.jpg